• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Who is the player that has produced more poor performances in Arsenal shirt the past 30 years?

Bellerin, Ramsey or Diaby?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Were you in a coma for all of Denilson's matches?

Criminal of you to mention Ramsey as an option for that question as well.

Denilson didn't have anywhere near half the amount of poor peformances as the other three. An average astute technical player who was made a scapegoat as he didn't fit the profile of being a big, black version of lorik cana type player that this forum were wanting.

Ramsey was dreadful in 8 out of 10 matches post his purle patch. However Ramsey is Welsh (which automatically makes WC according to a lot British media), he had nice hair and bumed rhinos so this forum pretended that didn't produce terrible peformance after terrible peformance.

Last edited:

Jack badmon

Denilson didn't have anywhere near half the amount of poor peformances as the other three. An average astute technical player who was made a scapegoat as he didn't fit the profile of being a big, black version of lorik cana type player that this forum were wanting.

Ramsey was dreadful in 8 out of 10 matches post his purle patch. However Ramsey is Welsh (which automatically makes WC according to a lot British media), he had nice hair and bumed rhinos so this forum pretended that didn't produce terrible peformance after terrible peformance.

Although I’d agree Ramsey stunk the place out at times (being played out of position doesn’t help) **** at the least the guy had genuine moments of brilliance. He was capable of winning games and did so.

Bellerin can’t even take a throw properly. It’s annoying because with his strengths you want so much more (his run in the cup final, pass to Saka against Leeds) but he just isn’t levels

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Was basically at fault for both goals.

Firstly didn't cover the angle from Kane to Son and was lazaly walking jogging back only realising that he's f'up once son got the ball. I mean ffs.

We only had two players to worry about with Sp**s, it beggers belief...I actually believe I could've done a better job tldefenaively at RB than bellerin. It's just shocking for a player at the very top to make such novice mistakes.

Miyata

I really don't get it.
Tottenham counters, Son breaks out on the left side. Bellerin tracking back later so Holding taking over right side and Bellerin taking over Holding's position was the good choice. But how in the fkin world was Bellerin so far off Son not covering the inside, EVEN more since another spuds player did an overlap on the left side.

Why do these arsenal players get paid so much? I am bamboozled.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

I felt like it was only me who remembered how poor Ramsey was majority of the time. He'd have 10 bad games for one good moment and people would overhype it then he'd get injured.

Malky

Established Member
Never want to see this idiot play for the team again. He can **** off and concentrate on his fashion, photography, tree planting... or what other **** he's got going on.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I felt like it was only me who remembered how poor Ramsey was majority of the time. He'd have 10 bad games for one good moment and people would overhype it then he'd get injured.
It was more like he needs a stretch of 7-8 bad games to get back in touch, after which he has 2/3 good games and that is when he gets injured. And the whole cycle starts over again.

Jack badmon

I see so many other players do it and he's the only one that gets called up on it.

well how about he throws it properly then he wouldn’t need to get pulled up on it? That shows the belligerence of it. 4 ****ing times and you still insist you are right? That shows lack of responsibility and professionalism. God I really hate him (from a purely footballing perspective)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom