• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Helguera- 'Reyes better than Owen'

Great Gunman

My Top players, ever are, it's going to be tough, here I go, not in any order are:

Maradona
Zico
Van Basten
Pele
Zidane
Ronaldo
Romario
Gazza
Nedved
Weah
Baggio
Rivaldo
Cantona
Buffon
Best

What is your top players?

thegame24

Established Member
Maradona is top no matter what.

its hard to decide with the rest cause you gotta look at the times they were playing in.

i cant put in order its too tough for me.

henry, bergkamp, Pires(all of them are so,so unique)
Ronaldo (at his best)
Pele
ZICO (he was better than pele)
Best
Baggio
romario
Zidane
Van basten
barnes
gazza
beardsley
Ronaldinho (superb)
Nedved (effective player)
Klinsmann( i know he was a spud but CLASS)

its so difficult to put them in order cause they are all great in different ways.

of course i could group them and say henry, zico, pele, best, zidane, ronaldo as the next best

maradona though just takes the top with ease. NOBODY will ever ever be as good or as effective as him

the best there is, the best there was and the best that ever will be

DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA

Andrew

Raul is a great player. Ronaldo, Henry, Schevchenko and Raul are IMO the best 4 strikers in the world. We shouldn't compare Reyes to Raul, because they are different. But if Reyes becomes anywhere near as good as Raul then I'll be happy. :)

Taozhe

Raul is in my opinion and agreed with most of u .. one of the most underrated strikers ... not too much in the spotlight but if u can maintain ur consistent place in Real for so long ... u haf to be world class :)

And Raul is world class ... would be top 3 striker in my opinion. If he partners Henry .. we would be ultra lethal :p

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom