• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If Arsenal FC didn't exist.

Keplaz

Charlton Athletic. I live walking distance from the Valley, one of my friends coaches there, and I've been to many Charlton games. It doesn't hit the same though. I don't feel the same level of connection for them, they're like my side chick. I care about her and enjoy our time together, but we don't have the same history I have with the missus. What were we talking about again?!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Not saying you are doing it ..

...but I do love it when I see fans on twitter say stuff like this non ironically about themselves, just because they support a team that wins stuff.

Fam, what exactly are you winning 🤣
That quote came from the old days of Twitter. The good ole days when you wouldn’t get banned because you accidentally midgendered someone.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Takes up a lot of your time though, then potentially affects your mood. Takes you away from family and friends etc. Very expensive in that sense.

Doesn’t affect my moods anymore, would say the Wenger years really took a lot out of me, drained me in a way.

Not really worth it tbh.

All it will take is a couple seasons at the top again and you'll be hooked right in again

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Don’t think so. Joy isn’t there, doesn’t help this team is absolutely boring to watch with little or no star quality.
“Ooh look at me. Look how edgy and cool I am cos I don’t like Arsenal being good again”.

Bro I’ve never been so excited to be a Gooner again. Kim Kardashian going to the Emirates. Ex-footballers coming out the closet as gooners again. We got the streets again. If Arsenal win the league, the trophy parade gonna look like Carnival.

GDeep™

League is very weak
“Ooh look at me. Look how edgy and cool I am cos I don’t like Arsenal being good again”.

Bro I’ve never been so excited to be a Gooner again. Kim Kardashian going to the Emirates. Ex-footballers coming out the closet as gooners again. We got the streets again. If Arsenal win the league, the trophy parade gonna look like Carnival.
Kim Kardashian the biggest slapper in town and maybe the worst influence on young females there has been.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

I wear my arsenal beenie here in Portland it is cold, last year no one said a thing now rando yanks come up and say top of the league and crap like that to me. I think we have just been made cynical by decades of disappointment. Most fans on here don’t even remember the feeling of being confident and joyful. Even those who watched the Wenger teams want to talk ourselves out of the possibility that the new golden age of Tetasexuality may be on the horizon. No one wants to hope that we could be the best again because we don’t want the pain again of hoping then failing again.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Kim Kardashian the biggest slapper in town and maybe the worst influence on young females there has been.
You need to read more history mate Lucrezia Borgia poisoned and cuckolded her husbands. I agree Kim is bad but we can’t just be willy nilly handing out GOAT titles without a bow to the all time greats. Augustus daughter used to love to take famous whores of Rome on in shag offs it was rumored she was unbeaten in appetite and it wasn’t like she needed the money. Kim is strong no doubt but nah mate definitely not GOAT quality

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom