• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If Arsenal FC didn't exist.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sorry bro i want Boehly and petrosheiks to fail. Of big 6 teams Levy is the second most likeable owner. I mean I don’t want Sp**s to win anything but they are lesser of two evils

Hate oil clubs too and any other team I would agree with you, but Sp**s are THE evil ffs!

Would rather City win every trophy for the remainder of my life, than Sp**s to pick up any silverware.

**** that club.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Hate oil clubs too and any other team I would agree with you, but Sp**s are THE evil ffs!

Would rather City win every trophy for the remainder of my life, than Sp**s to pick up any silverware.

**** that club.
Bro, I don’t live in London. Remember i would prefer Leicester or West Ham to win the league over these tossers in top 6.but if we don’t win it I don’t want to celebrate with MBS i want them out of football completely. They are bribing officials left and right. Because pf City i question every bad call are we going to hear in 5 years from now they cheated us out of a title by buying refs? I would rather Sp**s win 10 titles and not watch bribe monkey sheiks turn football into WWE wrestling with a script

GDeep™

League is very weak
Definitely not worth it. Do you remember your earlier posts here? Even discounting age we used to be different people when we signed up here.
Yeah, invested in every aspect of the club back then, lived with great hope. Wanted us to win every game, sign every good player, was totally invested in transfer rumours, was invested in players and their development etc. Was gutted when RvP would get injured, was shattered when Cesc left etc. Would argue about the club at work, with friends, on here, this was before things became toxic, I just went harder when things actually became toxic.

Now you look back it just means nothing really, tbh. Obviously age plays a part in my current state. Football hasn’t given me anything for a long time.

As a kid it was something mystical, watching Batistuta, Zidane, Del Piero, Ronaldo, Bergkamp, Davids etc. Been chasing that but as the years go by the game just gets worse for me.

Genuinely do believe the standard of football and its star quality has been the lowest I can ever remember.

Bit of a ramble here.

Last edited:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Yeah, invested in every aspect of the club back then, lived with great hope. Wanted us to win every game, sign every good player, was totally invested in transfer rumours, was invested in players and their development etc. Was gutted when RvP would get injured, was shattered when Cesc left etc. Would argue about the club at work, with friends, on here, this was before things became toxic, I just went harder when things actually became toxic.

Now you look back it just means nothing really, tbh. Obviously age plays a part in my current state. Football hasn’t given me anything for a long time.

As a kid it was something mystical, watching Batistuta, Zidane, Del Porto, Ronaldo, Bergkamp, Davids etc. Been chasing that but as the years go by the game just gets worse for me.

Genuinely do believe the standard of football and its star quality has been the lowest I can ever remember.

Bit of a ramble here.

How will you celebrate if we win the PL this season?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

As a kid it was something mystical, watching Batistuta, Zidane, Del Piero, Ronaldo, Bergkamp, Davids etc. Been chasing that but as the years go by the game just gets worse for me.

Bit of a ramble here.
relaxing-waffles.gif

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
What a nonsense thread. Supporting a team is mostly about emotions and feelings. You can’t force either of them. So there would be no other club to follow. I have my local team in Denmark - Odense Boldklub - but that’s it.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Takes up a lot of your time though, then potentially affects your mood. Takes you away from family and friends etc. Very expensive in that sense.

Doesn’t affect my moods anymore, would say the Wenger years really took a lot out of me, drained me in a way.

Not really worth it tbh.
This honestly.

This is why i took a break for 2 years. I noticed I was being pissy at social events. I don't as much enjoyment as I did before, but games don't effect me as much either. I wouldn't plan around a football game(unless maybe it's deep cup or win the league-game) I would just skip it now.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom