• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArsenalis

Yes , and you have to show patience and loyalty to nurture and develop them .
i wonder if your reply was because you agree with him. lol

city 20 huge deals, is because they have that kinda money. to pay over the odds for players.

the envy and jelousy of these clubs spending this kinda money every windows gonna consume you! i hear it every dialog we not spending those money so we cant have success.
liverpool and tottenham ddnt spend 90 million on one player to to challenge. niether did napoli,

Lies! lies! lies! where is this failed cycle of signing young players? aside from cesc fabregas era. we have always signed experience players, every ****ing season for the first team, we just werent addressing problem areas.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
But in either case, moving on players and replacing them with better players is the proper policy and should not be held hostage by sentiment.
Agree with this and your previous post but watching some classic matches on Sky,I noticed that we have always had a bit of a turnover ever since Wenger arrived compared to Utd. Our problem was that we kept inferior players like Walcott for ages but lost quality like Cesc. Hopefully that's the main thing that changes.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I hope Jack learns to play with some patience. Could be a really great player if he changed his style to a deep lying playmaker instead of this throwing himself around, rampaging dribbling, unpolished game he has going on right now.

AVENTUS

Weird how Emery went to that interview with an in-depth manifesto on the Arsenal squad wowed the board about what youth players he knew and had plans for what Faults were apparent with the first team what players he wanted to build the team around.

How can a manger know so much when managing PSG only weeks before. We’re we his dream destination or something.?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Weird how Emery went to that interview with an in-depth manifesto on the Arsenal squad wowed the board about what youth players he knew and had plans for what Faults were apparent with the first team what players he wanted to build the team around.

How can a manger know so much when managing PSG only weeks before. We’re we his dream destination or something.?

He has a data/video analyst as part of his team. All they’d have to do is plan as though they were going to play us and they’d be able to pick out weaknesses of the team and players or what players stood out.

TheArsenalis

I was always told before an interview research the company.

I guess that applies in football too.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Thing is mate what would the board know of our players ?:lol: . You could take a few facts about each player and make up the rest , throw in some technical jargon , "progressive possession" "low press " "high" blah blah you'd have them eating out of your hand .

Emery is a very good coach but he wouldn't know them in depth.

TheArsenalis

Thing is mate what would the board know of our players ?:lol: . You could take a few facts about each player and make up the rest , throw in some technical jargon , "progressive possession" "low press " "high" blah blah you'd have them eating out of your hand .

Emery is a very good coach but he wouldn't know them in depth.
It was a three man private team. Gazidez, raul, minslat. He had no chance to bullshit and get away withit in there.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
One of my favourite Arsenal players over the last few years. But if it’s for the overall progression of the club then so be it.

All the best son, good luck and wishing you every successs.

Reactions: Jae

Kiwi-Gooner

Can tell from his social media activity recently that he’s taken it rough. After having to put up with all of the naysayers he’s had over his time injured, I’m really sad to see him go. I genuinely wanted him to make it here more than any other Arsenal player of the last decade. However, it just makes sense for him to go at this point. I still think he could excel in a less physically intensive league than the premier league, and hope that he can fulfill his potential somewhere else. I reckon he could honestly make a name for himself in Ligue 1, similar to other former, technically talented premier league players like Thauvin, Ben Arfa, Balotelli, Falcao, etc.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Juve apparently after Golovin instead of Wilshere and West Ham won't offer more than one year! The Everton links are resurfacing.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If Jack goes to Fenerbache than it was always about the money
Playing under Phillip Cocu & in a midfield alongside the likes of Valbuena + Giuliano looks great football wise.

Always sceptical with Turkish club rumours though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom