• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rebekah-vardy-planning-72-hour-8106128

****ing hell, he'll fit right in with Ramsey & co.

-

Anyway, it'll probably go like this:

Jamie: Yo, my white boy, wassup. How was your weekend?

Ramsey: Thanks for asking, it was great. My wife and I baked some gluten free bread and after that we handed it out to homeless Asian people. In the evening we went to a very romantic French restaurant where we had a great dinner and held hands for the majority of the time. The next day I went golfing and beat my own record, I couldn't be happier.

How about you?

Jamie: Me skank and I had a 72-hour ****session, destroyed her every ****ing hole.

Ramsey: ...

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Think you'll find 4R5 all round the World if you treat people with respect they'll do the same for you .
That is not always the case, I suspect but that too is not as common so you're right. My biggest wish is to travel around the world. Where's @GDeep™ when you need him. :lol:

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Alrite, I'm doing this again but can't help myself, staff members. Sorry!

So this time, an Indian guy at the Delhi airport, doing check ups and stuff, called me "Sylhetti" while checking my passport and enquiring. I'm not from Sylhet and he assumed I was. Could he be secretly and mildly racist?

Only if he called you shutki.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Besides, name me another proven, now-ready forward who scored over 20+ goals last season and will be available for 20mil AND would be willing to come to us without going to a madrid or psg first?
As you're not fussy, what about Michu? 22 goals in a one season wonder not long ago. A similar kick and rush style, who Madrid and PSG also wouldn't want.

You could pick him up from the Spanish fourth tier and have most of your £20m left as well. And he's not a pikey - a win on all your criteria.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This is not a done deal, could even be a move to drive down Morata's price. Ornstein is an Arsenal mouth piece so him talking about it good have some motive behind it.

But I'd be okay with it as a stop gap. I think Vardy, Rodriguez and Xhaka would signal a change of system. Vardy makes sense if we are looking to ship out Gibbs and Walcott for the home grown factor.

CJJ

Established Member
Please don't sign Vardy. PLEASE.

He's not gonna fit in, and mark my words, he will be a complete disappointment. Vardy is not top-club material, he's best utilized on teams where you expect to defend alot and hit the opponent on through balls and counter attacks. That is not the Arsenal way.

Vistula

He had only one good season in his career, a top player would not end up in LCFC, but at this point I'm curious whether he can repeat this in Arsenal.

Jasard

Liverpool apparently willing to pay him a lot more but release clause only available to CL clubs :lol:

Jasard

Would be fascinating if we did sign him, we would need to make major changes to how we play. Is Wenger up to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom