• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jens Lehmann

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCMT

Established Member
Re: Jens Lehmann In Talks For A Return

This has been talked about since Szczesny

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1366002/Jens-Lehmann-open-Arsenal-return.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eturn.html</a>

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

Absolutely love him as a player.

Now that we're out of the CL, he won't be needed as a pundit in TV for our games anymore, so.....get him!

His presence on the pitch alone is enough to justify signing him.

mo50

Established Member

where's that masturbation gif when I need it?

Mark

Established Member

Don't get me wrong, the guy's a legend, but how long since he last played? Good to have as emergency backup probably, but surely not to start? Then again, if he does, how silly does that make Wenger look for ditching him in the first place?

TheCMT

Established Member

Mark said:
Don't get me wrong, the guy's a legend, but how long since he last played?

30 June 2010. He was still good @ Stuttgart.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

Mark said:
Don't get me wrong, the guy's a legend, but how long since he last played? Good to have as emergency backup probably, but surely not to start? Then again, if he does, how silly does that make Wenger look for ditching him in the first place?

Impossible, after persisiting with Al for the first couple of games this season.

yuvken

Established Member

As back up, if Chez is back in one month, and taking into consideration his contribution in the dressing room (people will be really scared not to run - they'll run for their lives, or not to win). But I won't really be cheering if he has to play - that scares me.
Funny how around this time of the year we see a collapse - fitness and injuries, out of competitions - and pop! some invincible shows up to lift the spirits and "be a leader" :lol: .
2011, Al first choice, Jens back up. i wouldn't believe it if I saw it with my own eyes. Who knows - it just might work.
Welcome back, Mad Jens.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot

Surprise...surprise....

Great news if it is true.

Loyan....Congrats mate....:).Sorry for accidentally open same thread... :|

go49oner

Established Member

I don't care if he starts or not. I just want him in that dressing room when things are going pair shaped. Some of our lads need real bollocking sometimes and atm i cant see anyone in that dressing room who can give it.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Apparently here doing some coaching for his badges

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

A real winner in our dressing room. Great stuff

Giga

I can only see this as a good thing for us. It is about time we get a leader that is experienced, has played for Arsenal before and was a huge part of "The Invincibles". Even if he doesn't play, he can lift the team up, as well as Almunia's confidence in goal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

mad man returns and if he start better for squillaci not make mistakes cuz jens will kill him LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom