• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Why would we spend all that money on a 17 year old when we're supposedly strapped for cash and in dire need of experienced players?
Because he is Kia's client. We are only signing Kia's players. That's how his mafia works in his new little bittch called Arsenal.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Because he is Kia's client. We are only signing Kia's players. That's how his mafia works in his new little bittch called Arsenal.

giphy.gif

tcahill

What's the point of having Kia as a transfer strategy when we can't even get his quality clients at a decent rate. Saddling us with Cedric and Willian while making us pay over 20 mill for a 17 year old.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What's the point of having Kia as a transfer strategy when we can't even get his quality clients at a decent rate. Saddling us with Cedric and Willian while making us pay over 20 mill for a 17 year old.

Last time I checked he wasnt the agent of our current main targets (Gabriel and Partey) nothing wrong with the Cedric and Willian signings.

Joelson would be good but the money is too much, sporting obviously just want a lot of cash.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I wonder if people would be mad if we paid 20m for Martinelli last year? Maybe this kid is justified hype?

I know nothing of him, but if we bring him in, I'm fully behind it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I wonder if people would be mad if we paid 20m for Martinelli last year? Maybe this kid is justified hype?

I know nothing of him, but if we bring him in, I'm fully behind it.

If the plan is to play Willian on the wings then bringing in Joelson makes a lot of sense.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This sounds like fake news and agent talk, no way Arsenal are paying big money at the minute for a 17 y/o winger.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
The deal seems very unlikely for a multitude of reasons. I don't get the negativity towards it though.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I assume he's getting at the fact that they both speak Portuguese and play in the same position which should help Joelson develop as a player under an experienced player like Willian's tutelage who has pretty much done it all as a player in England.

It was more the transition from Willian to Joelson would be a fairly swift one. Willian contract would be going into the final year as Joelson hits 19/20 which would be a solid age to start being a regular in the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom