• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kai Havertz: No More Mr Nice Kai

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Wdym. Doesn't Walker overlap and/or invert? How is it any different to the days of our back four with Lauren staying back and Cole pushing ahead?

I really don’t get what you’re trying to say? Our system works, that’s all that needs to be said? There’s no argument here.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I know I exaggerated, but Emery could have won something with this City team.

In the end, it is about what kind of players you have in hand.

Pep had huge success in PL with his tweaked formation, he had success with Bayern and he was a legend at Barca. A lot of his success was built on his revolutionary ideas and tactics; and I do not think winning one CL (with a more traditional formation) means what he did was wrong or inappropriate.

Anyway, they just got booted in the CL by Real, does that mean anything regarding his traditional formation?
Pep's success is driven by acquiring the best players in the world and getting the best out of them. The galaxy-brain tweaks have given him more problems, especially for City and Bayern in the Champions League.

I have no qualms with any coach trying to be innovative but it can't come at the expense of squad building.

RunTheTrap

I really don’t get what you’re trying to say? Our system works, that’s all that needs to be said? There’s no argument here.
Does it? Our xA is 6th at best, we are heavily dependent on set pieces to score and we don't have players on the bench who the coach trusts. Also, if your statement were true, why are searching for a midfielder, a CF and a left-back, according to reports? Our system could leave us with fewer points than last season and another season with no trophies.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Does it? Our xA is 6th at best, we are heavily dependent on set pieces to score and we don't have players on the bench who the coach trusts. Also, if your statement were true, why are searching for a midfielder, a CF and a left-back, according to reports? Our system could leave us with fewer points than last season and another season with no trophies.

The system has got us challenging for the title. We have scored the most goals we have conceded the least. Like City you need to continually upgrade your squad, that’s normal, it’s not related to the system itself.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Was garbage in the first half in terms of linkup/combination play and squandered many good chances but rectified it in the 2nd half with his goals.

Jekyll and Hyde performance

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Yeah.....I thought his general play, especially in the 1st was a lil sus.

Great goals though.

CannonBals

Crazy how he messes up so many easier opportunities then turns into prime Torres for his two goals with his control, touches, composure and finishing.
That is precisely why I feel his finishing issues are in his head. He overthinks as against Trossard who has a shoot at sight policy. There is hope he can become a good finisher one day. He was supposedly a very good finisher in his Bundesliga days.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
GL4LYj4XwAAF5Pv

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really strange player finished tow difficult chances but the first tow he just seem wasn't bothered at all

11 league goals likely gonna finish with 15 and that for someone who looked flop first half of season that great return wished Mikel didn't waste that time and played him as CF earlier

RunTheTrap

I would give him the MOTM award if he wasn't so ***** in the first half. Good performance and some A-class ****housery.

CannonBals

10 nPG + 5 assist in PL majorly playing MF and only 10/15 starts at CF. Interesting.

Except for Isak I currently don't see an decent upgrade in the market for him atleast for next year at CF.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom