• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That’s more on the sly. We need an openly proud bad boy. Someone who can introduce saka and Martinelli to the real life of a man

He has has bigger 🐟 to fry with this stuff going on:

Zero chance the club will get him in. He’ll sue Arteta and Edu if they try to pull an Özil/Aubameyang on him which makes me think it’ll be a good idea.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He has has bigger 🐟 to fry with this stuff going on:

Zero chance the club will get him in. He’ll sue Arteta and Edu if they try to pull an Özil/Aubameyang on him which makes me think it’ll be a good idea.

Arteta needing a goal and taking off benzema and put in nketiah is what’s needed for the world to see who Arteta really is. Nketiah will get a yellow after a clumsy tackle on the opponents CB

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Rumours are circulating that we after Benzema on a loan deal

If Arteta can manage Benzema and get him motivated and firing, then I'd be confident in him getting Mbappe firing for us next season.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

The @GDeep™ thing was hilarious. Even more hilarious was the fact that it was me who spread that rumour on twitter hahaha.

I originally DM’ed Z I think it was or another one of the big transfer news accounts and gave them a link here to the Auba news GDeep gave.

Hilarious that it was taken that far.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

LookingForEric

We’d genuinely have a much better chance at winning the CL with him here for the next few months.

Also any loans, if they’re done, especially with the wages this guys is on will be done on deadline day or close to deadline day.

Could literally save £2-10M just waiting a couple weeks.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd rather take CR7 on loan, and Im pretty sure his wages are less too.

LookingForEric

I'd rather take CR7 on loan, and Im pretty sure his wages are less too.

I’m not sure what they’re earning now will be too relevant for any club wanting a loan. 99% sure nobody is paying the wages the Saudi clubs are paying and players will know that.

Plus it’s just a loan for 6 months. In 6 months time they go back to Saudi earning the big bucks again.

Ever since his Lyon days I wanted this guy here; would honestly be a dream to see him in the shirt just once.

Gunn3rs4urus

Yeah no way in hell are we able to afford his wages, unless he takes a massive pay cut. We may as well close this thread.

Would love him here though he is a fabulous player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom