• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Benzema not only 36 years old but football is his secondry job he just enjoying life. No reason for him to comeback to europe stressing himself out He also won everything possible in Europe.

He'd be our best CF but I'm afraid no reason for him to move he have his luxury life and no reports he unhappy

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

You'd imagine there is no point of this thread but people just want to talk that's all

Malky

Established Member
Arteta wouldn't have the bollocks to bring in a guy like Benzema anyway, he's too much of a loose cannon and not a type like Havertz, Ødegaard, Jesus that constantly needs the arm around the shoulder telling them they're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom