• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

I can actually see this transfer happening even though I don't want him, deadline day deal you'd imagine

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hasn’t Benz dusted us off before? Like called us a small club or something or have I dreamed that

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Can’t see Benz being an Arteta player tbh. He couldn’t even get along with Aubameyang, never mind a guy who will blackmail his teammates for a Rolex watch.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

One of the sources I use on X that has great Saudi links (doesn’t get many things wrong). Says Benz agent in London discussing with 3 PL clubs.

Think that’s likely Chelsea, United/Arsenal/Newcastle

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Mad Premier League GIF by DAZN

Arteta when Benz misses his 1 chance in 90 mins

Real Madrid Football GIF by UEFA

Benzema in disbelief looking at the touchline wondering if this Arteta guy fr

Can't wait for the leaked footage of Benzema telling Saka not to pass to Martinelli cause he's playing against us 🔥

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Mad Premier League GIF by DAZN

Arteta when Benz misses his 1 chance in 90 mins

Real Madrid Football GIF by UEFA

Benzema in disbelief looking at the touchline wondering if this Arteta guy fr

Can't wait for the leaked footage of Benzema telling Saka not to pass to Martinelli cause he's playing against us 🔥

LMAOO this is exactly what I was thinking when we were linked. No way Teta would allow a 35-old nutcase like Benz near his puppies.

If Teta had problems with Auba imagine the influence Benz will have on them kids - they'd do far worse than smoking hippie crack on his watch.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

LMAOO this is exactly what I was thinking when we were linked. No way Teta would allow a 35-old nutcase like Benz near his puppies.

If Teta had problems with Auba imagine the influence Benz will have on them kids - they'd do far worse than smoking hippie crack on his watch.

Benzema introducing hookers to Martinelli May have an unexpected outcome and takes him to next level

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Where will Benzema end up playing?

Arsenal joins Chelsea's interest in hiring the Frenchman, who remains missing in Mauritius and without working with the rest of his Al Ittihad teammates in preseason

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Where will Benzema end up playing?

Arsenal joins Chelsea's interest in hiring the Frenchman, who remains missing in Mauritius and without working with the rest of his Al Ittihad teammates in preseason

Its based on the Fraser Gillan article.

Black Noir

If this actually happens. We might be back up. J Sus LW. The second best French CF after Giroud at CF. We easily beat Porto with this guy up top. Light work . Like when Bendtner scored a hat-tick against Porto .

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

And Vini hasn’t looked back since, sometimes let’s just call a spade a spade.

Meanwhile Martinelli stays getting 2636 paragraphs of excuses made for him after another successful game of running into defenders and looking at grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom