• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm totally baffled by this from a Trusted member.

Even the idea that we have to get a player to adjust to the team and likely EPL, when we have one of the best performing LB's in the league.

And we'd likely make a loss in the process.

This guy :lol:

Are you being serious with this BS you sprouting right now?

Opinion is subject to the person making it, debate on those opinions is what the forum is about. Do you not understand this?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just the fact that you're ''very open'' to selling one of our best players is odd to me, but fair enough. We all have different opinions.
SA said he wouldn’t want to lose him in the post that provoked all this outrage.

The issue here is the price he’d be open to dealing at.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Dude, at one stage Arteta was the second coming of our lord around these parts.

Things can change in football, but the constant is always money you can spend, understand that.

The Arteta hype as a saviour was fan perception and largely fictional. KT's performances are real though, we see them every week.

There's zero logical reason to think KT's performances will drop unless he picks up a horrible injury.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Please argue, rather than claim my posts are BS. That's low.

No its not low, you are being foolish.

You going on about a point that I actually conceded to, but my larger point remains.

Dont be shocked because I dont completely agree with you FFS. Otherwise just delete your account.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No its not low, you are being foolish.

You going on about a point that I actually conceded to, but my larger point remains.

Dont be shocked because I dont completely agree with you FFS. Otherwise just delete your account.

Delete account, hahah.

I wanted you to explain why you would consider to sell Tierney for 40 million, and who would you get.

But you are not able to do simple explanation, just attack.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

SA said he wouldn’t want to lose him in the post that provoked all this outrage.

The issue here is the price he’d be open to dealing at.

I'm not knocking the guy, he's entitled to his opinion. He said subsequent to the £40m stuff that he was ''Very open'' to selling KT. I was just curious as to why as it seems quite a left field opinion.

drippin

I'm not knocking the guy, he's entitled to his opinion. He said subsequent to the £40m stuff that he was ''Very open'' to selling KT. I was just curious as to why as it seems quite a left field opinion.

Be ready to get "You talk BS!" from this guy.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

Be ready to get "You talk BS!" from this guy.

Nah, I like SA Gunner. I don't want him to think he's getting ganged up on.

At the end of the day we all have different opinions, some better than others. I'm sure I talk rubbish half the time :lol:

drippin

Besides if one says "Every player has a price, that is my main point."

I can as easily say, "Every player you buy to replace a player has a price."

This is what I have been asking, but apparently it is too hard to discuss it for some.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

This guy :lol:

Are you being serious with this BS you sprouting right now?

Opinion is subject to the person making it, debate on those opinions is what the forum is about. Do you not understand this?
If you're opinion is that you're open to selling him for 40m, then how do you propose we make use of that money?

Ofc it's a very left field statement on your part as it's hard to imagine how we'd replace KT quality wise and not make a net loss on those dealings. Or do you prefer downgrading him and put the money towards another position?

Let's debate our opinions on the matter :)

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol:

40m?
Maybe we replace him with Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo from Celtic :lol:

We have a left back that is good enough to start for most title challenging teams but apparently, we should bin him for 40m ffs :lol:

1 other person

Like... how can people get in a fuzz over a nothing link? Tierney won’t and shouldn’t be sold. 1. Because i love him to bits and I refuse 2. Because no other LB would improve us. Robertson is a pisstake compared to this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom