• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Gutted for him but I remember telling everyone who was trying to turn him into Roberto Carlos last season while he was on the bench that the only reason people had forgotten that he's made of glass was because he wasn't playing enough to get injured. The guy's body simply cannot handle being a regular starting footballer. There's YEARS of evidence to this end.

I hope he can recover well and sort himself out but history is against him. Maybe he can find a doctor like Rosicky eventually found to sort out any muscular imbalances that may be leading to this sort of injury record but it could also be that he's just not very durable. Really sad for him though, he's a good lad and a really good player on the rare occasions he's fully fit.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Being prone to muscle injuries and playing FB is just a recipe for disaster, sadly. Hope he recovers but there's just a sense of inevitably with his body falling apart under him.

bastun

Player:Saka
It is what it is with Kieran. Too injury prone. Hopefully he'll have a better 2nd half season, impress some team and we get at least what we payed for him.

DuBB

It is what it is with Kieran. Too injury prone. Hopefully he'll have a better 2nd half season, impress some team and we get at least what we payed for him.

I don’t want to be a downer but I believe the ‘Breaking Even’ ship has sailed.

This was supposed to be the loan that restored his value and perhaps showed teams that there is a player worth investing in.

A 3 month injury less than 10 games into your loan is the complete opposite of that.

If he comes back in the new year and has 4-5 months of decent football without injury he’ll have takers, possibly even Sociedad, but no - we won’t get what we paid for him.

A club would have to be seriously negligent to give us what we paid for a player who will get injured on you. Not might. Will.

baccy_man

Established Member
It looks like Kieran, Is going to be forced into a shorter career as a footballer than he would have expected due to all the injuries that he keeps picking up,
He might only be able to play for a quarter to half a season before his body lets him down which is a shame because when he is fit he is quite a good player and quite pacey too.

Lonewolf

Real shame as he made a good start to the season and was MOTM in the last game i believe. Hopefully he gets some sort of op that can help him.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Come on, it’s well known that he hid information from the medical team at the time subsequent to the aggravating of his injury. No coincidence that he’s fallen out of favour since.

Literally the first time I've ever heard it while spending every day on an Arsenal message board of 1 kind or another forever

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Come on, it’s well known that he hid information from the medical team at the time subsequent to the aggravating of his injury. No coincidence that he’s fallen out of favour since.
Link?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Literally the first time I've ever heard it while spending every day on an Arsenal message board of 1 kind or another forever

The all or nothing season…

"He had a hyper extension injury and finished the game and he did not mention it, then played the next five games with no problems whatsoever.“

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The all or nothing season…

"He had a hyper extension injury and finished the game and he did not mention it, then played the next five games with no problems whatsoever.“

He didn’t mention it because he didn’t think it was a big deal, not because he was trying to deceive the medical team.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
He didn’t mention it because he didn’t think it was a big deal, not because he was trying to deceive the medical team.

That quote saying Tierney didn’t mention it is from the club’s head doctor’s mouth.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom