• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I prefer him to Zinchenko as a player, tbh.

Feel like Olek will always break in key moments, while I feel (if he's fit of course) Tierney gets better in those moments.

He was outstanding in our last FA cup win, don't think Zinchenko has those performances in him.

Wish he was still here, but hope he can stay injury free and have a good career at least.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Tierney apparently doesn’t want to comeback In January. He sees what it’s like playing for a real manager in Imanol

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
This guy proves himself to be useless, yet some people here wondered why Arteta shifted him out. Seriously, what the fvck! Home many times?!?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's done here and always looked like a moments player and not one we'd be able to build around. I'm sorry for the player and disappointed for us that he's not the modern Charlie Nicholas.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom