• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Liverpool vs Arsenal | 09/01/06

gunnerGH

Established Member
Alfonso said:
The funniest part of tonight was when Jaime Rednapp goes to Richard Keyes,'Oh, Liverpool still got to play Barca'(as in their season aint over) and then Merson started cracking up! That was jokes.

I thought arsenal had made my night but no...Jamie Redknapp and Paul Merson! lol. What a great post match talk

Shredder

Ice Berg legend said:
Shredder said:
Don't know exactly why, but for some reason I decided to tape tonight's proceedings on yee olde VCR.

If we lose to another thuggish side this season, re-watching this game will be my antidote.
Strange thing is, we seemed like the thuggish team today. The young players really put themselves about and showed no fear whatsoever. Troare bombarding down the left, Baptista muscling the pool defenders...even Denilson was more than willing to get stuck in. Very encouraging stuff from the lads

You know, I was thinking the same thing at times during the game. Fabregas is developing some especially sharp elbows of late. His cards-per-game ratio is also starting to go up, proving he's Arsenal thru-and-thru.

However, I shall not consider us completely cured until we beat Bolton away in the Premiership again!

Nutsy

Established Member
clockwork orange said:
nidza7 said:
We scored 12 goals against Liverpool in three games.Fantastic.
2 wins at Anfield in 4 days scoring 9 goals. If that isn't a record. Last time they conceded 6 was in 1930!

which is why Arsenal FC is a club that likes to BREAK records. last season, we got 10 cleansheets, then we are the first English team to Real Madrid @ their own patch at Bernabaue. we are the team who had 26 winning games,12 draws and ZERO losses. we had enough records. and so far this season, we also became the team who detsrooyed Liverpool @ Anfield since Benfica last year. anyone up for grabs now 8)

IBL

Established Member
Yep, Bolton is the ultimate test in how we handle agressive, physical team....bring 'em on!

dublingunner

Established Member
According to Sky Sports, we had 7 shots on target today. Now that's what I call clinical! Imagine we had that ratio of goals to shots against CSKA at the Emirates. It would have been 20-0.

lagos

Established Member
dublingunner said:
According to Sky Sports, we had 7 shots on target today. Now that's what I call clinical! Imagine we had that ratio of goals to shots against CSKA at the Emirates. It would have been 20-0.

how about baptista? 4 shots 4 goals

Alfonso

Established Member
The last 4 days have been revenge for March 2003, when Rafa knocked us out of the Champions League!

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
ger2nb1.jpg

That's asking to get ****ed....

(a pre-match pic)

Alfonso

Established Member
Song>Gerrard

Something i never though i would ever write in my life!

The best thing about Song scoring in Anfield is that his Uncle used to play there! Boo!

IBL

Established Member
so no one has a pic of the digital read out with the score reading

Liverpool 3
Arsenal 6

? I need to annoy some scouser wannabees

sparky44

Alfonso said:
The last 4 days have been revenge for March 2003, when Rafa knocked us out of the Champions League!

FA Cup Final 2001 + Beating us 4-0 in 2000/2001 + Outplaying us at anfield last season

I hope arsenal release a DVD with these two games on it similar to the 'up for grabs now' DVD. These have been two of the best wenger-arsenal performances I have ever seen. It has made me truly, truly proud to be an arsenal fan. I just wish the season would end at the exact point - because I am on cloud ****ing nine!

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Alfonso said:
Song>Gerrard

Something i never though i would ever write in my life!

The best thing about Song scoring in Anfield is that his Uncle used to play there! Boo!

Despite me not saying I cared I'll make an exception just for you.

Ahem,

Told ya :eek:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Yuen, before you give yourself an orgasm about his performance, 1 decent game doesnt make "i told you so".... let's see how he does in another game against a full-strength team before the "Song Blow-a-thon" begins, ok?

well done to him and Ali & Baps tonight.. on the day, they deserve the credit

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom