• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: West Bromwich Albion vs Arsenal | 24/10/06

lagos

Established Member
stuart said:
Alfonso said:
http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72193

i do feel sorry for them though because i know how mad i was when we drew a game and lost just ONE, do you think pardrew is gonna get sacked?

west ham tend to stick with their managers, though i gather this is their worst run in70yrs.... so they might make an exception :D

™}}T£M0o$£{{™

next up everton and i think we have enough confidence to beat a physical side like them. after two dissapointing matches from RvP i think he is due a big performance because it seemed he was on form coming into the CSKA match.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Gunner4life09 said:
carlos_sm said:
I hope Ade's injury is no tserious, but let's see if Ali can get first team football this weekend

bring everton!!!

I don't think Ali will get to see the bench this weekend unless someone gets injured or else Walcott's going to have a problem with that.

5 subs

Almunia, Senderos, Flamini, Walcott, Aliadiere

I don't see why not. I think Theo is more of a sub winger at this moment in time.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
I don't quite get the animosity over West Ham. They did us one of the biggest favours last year by tearing into Sp**s and helpinbg us get to the champions league.

Sure their managers a **** but not the club!

IBL

Established Member
Good win and performance by the youngsters.

I heard Wenger mention someone getting an injury and being out for around three weeks, is he talking about Adebayor? If so then this will mean an extended run for RvP as well as a place on the subs bench for Aliadiere, maybe a final chance for him to show his worth. His fragile body has lasted the season so far so now's his chance to show what he can do if he can get a few minutes playing time (this is assuming Ade's injury keeps him out for a while). We also have the beast to return.

Jameel46

Established Member
Aliadiere giving everyone a reminder of his abilities, clubs should now show an interest in him, and hopefully he can kick-start his career at a good new club, but his immediate future should bring him a place on the bench against Everton IF adebayor's injury rules him out of the weekend's game

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Gunnergregharrison said:
Senderos was commanding all game, a real leader from the back all night

that's good to hear 'cause i really like the lad...

anyway who was the skipper?

i assume it's senderos again?

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom