• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

League Cup: Arsenal vs WBA [Relive Watchers]

sabret00the

Established Member
Thought it'd be cool to have a thread to discuss it without being spoiled. Especially coming to 10pm when we risk going into the ordinary match thread and stumbling on overtime.

ibby

Established Member
Re: League Cup: Arsenal vs Wigan [Relive Watchers]

Hmmm...

Can anyone spot what is wrong with this thread yet?

(I tried to think of a better line).

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Re: League Cup: Arsenal vs Wigan [Relive Watchers]

Lol, like the idea. I myself have been avoiding going into the Arsenal-W.B.A thread so I can watch the game "live" in my own time. By the way, do you reckon the as live feature on ATVO is a stream (i.e no rewind feature) or can we pause it as we please during the game like those highlight clips?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bit of a bugger mate. Gonna have to make and eat my dinner now and get drinks ready prior to the game "starting".

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
By the way what a game of attacking football being shown by Barca for the time being if you want to waste some time until the game. Seem like they're going to score every time they attack.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Which part of ATVO is it going to be on? Don't want to stumble upon the score by mistake. Presumably the TV section because the match centre is where the live commentary and text is so scores will be up.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is anyone watching it yet? I'd like to know which section of ATVO it is on?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just don't tell me bro. But has anyone managed to start watching and is the score avoidable in trying to watch it?

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom