• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

League Cup: Arsenal vs WBA [Relive Watchers]

invisibleman18

Established Member
I just sent them a complaint. It's pretty poor. If they are showing the match as live then they need to make it possible for people to login and get it running without being given the result. I also thought the idea that if there's extra time it won't screen until after that's finished was wrong as then you know the match has gone to extra time with the rescreenining starting much later. Complete shambles from the website.

graham_ka

Established Member
Anyone else have troubles with slow loading on ATVO? I have a really good internet connection, but it still loads very slowly.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Coquelin has been great during the first half. There's no way you'd believe he's merely eighteen just by looking at him at the field. He's playing like he was several years older.

sabret00the

Established Member
wilshere is having a good game, but not sure i like him playing in this role he'd never get to play in the first team. it's like pointless experience.

loved that flick by ramsey just before the break. he's been a bit of a jobber in this match thus far though.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I can't imagine what Wilshere must have said to Thomas while he was o the floor to get him so angry. Must have been something along the lines of "You're not on my level. Why do you think we got rid of you" lol.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Yeah, they made it clear that he didn't. It's a stupid tackle and an even stupider reaction from Thomas. I reckon he was already on at least a yellow in the ref's mind and then comes the shove. He made it very easy for them to send him off.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Might have been a bit of a banter between them. It looked like Jack said something to him prior to the manslap.

... and there is the second goal. What an amazing chip by Randall. Sublime stuff!

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Loyan said:
Surely can't be Randal. He has no technique.

Bit harsh I think, if anything, Randall has pretty good technique. He has obvious talent just seems unable to deliver on it 90% of the time.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Randall is technically outstanding. About as good as they come. He has problems, but they have got nothing to do with his ability.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don Pacifico said:
Loyan said:
Surely can't be Randal. He has no technique.

Bit harsh I think, if anything, Randall has pretty good technique. He has obvious talent just seems unable to deliver on it 90% of the time.
I was being sarcastic mate. I actually rate Randall, has good technique for me and gets stuck in. Think he has good potential as a solid squad player for us I reckon. Just making a remark about how little so many people rate him for us. Some were wishing he didn't even make an appearance in our CC squads.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom