• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
hard to see Atletico moving for Torreria. He's a budget version of what Simeone used to be. A Serie A club will bite as I'm sure he still is rated out there. Not quite the same, but imagine Hazard was put up for sale by Madrid. Every Premier League club would be interested due to his success here. Torreria was successful in Serie A.

AMN, Kolasinac, Holding, Chambers, Torreria and Guendouzi are our sellable assets that could raise decent money.

We need to shift at least 3 I reckon to get Partey done. I'd hope Torreria, Kolasinac and Holding.

I'd rather give Sokratis away and keep Holding, also he's HG whereas Sok is non HG. We could also sell Elneny!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd rather give Sokratis away and keep Holding, also he's HG whereas Sok is non HG. We could also sell Elneny!

Think we need to raise some money. Sokratis wouldn't get us much so didn't bother including him. El Nenny is worth keeping instead of getting a paltry 4 or 5m for.

Holding doesn't make much sense in keeping to me as we have at least 4 better CBs and Holding being sold can probably get us a third of the way to Partey.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Think we need to raise some money. Sokratis wouldn't get us much so didn't bother including him. El Nenny is worth keeping instead of getting a paltry 4 or 5m for.

Holding doesn't make much sense in keeping to me as we have at least 4 better CBs and Holding being sold can probably get us a third of the way to Partey.

I think Holding would have been sold if it wasn't for the injuries to Mustafi, Chambers, Mari and Luiz. We have so many central defenders yet so few fit for the first few months of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean it's really ridiculous both Torreira and Kola want to leave why it's taking long to get rid

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This will be why none of them end up leaving. Either that or the club gives in and accepts all the loan deals on the table.
A few years ago United took surprisingly low fees for people like Nani, RVP, Rafael etc. to get their wages off the books. I'm not saying the club should accept peanuts for Torreira but £25m is clearly never happening, for one reason or another his stock is very low right now. They'll just have to bite the bullet and take a loss on him by lowering the price a bit.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
A few years ago United took surprisingly low fees for people like Nani, RVP, Rafael etc. to get their wages off the books. I'm not saying the club should accept peanuts for Torreira but £25m is clearly never happening, for one reason or another his stock is very low right now. They'll just have to bite the bullet and take a loss on him by lowering the price a bit.
I think the biggest factor is this bloody Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom