• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Think Arsenal have ridiculously high valuations of their deadwood as well. £40m for Guendouzi being the best example.
I don't necessarily see that being an issue when you see the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea selling their deadwood at enormous prices.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem we can't send them on loan because they'll back and we'll have big squad to deal with in summer.

The only solution to drop the value and I'm sure we'll be forced too.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Nobody wants him. Be it 40M or 30M. Otherwise they'd at least try to negotiate.
I don't believe the rumors of Atletico wanting Torreira neither because if they really did, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't negotiate a Torreira + cash for Partey deal

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
True. The other issue is we're quite obviously desperate to get rid of.
Which is why teams can afford to wait and let the price go down, they know that Arteta has to sell before he can buy himself.

Despite the current impasse I'd be surprised if Torreira is still at Arsenal come October 6.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Which is why teams can afford to wait and let the price go down, they know that Arteta has to sell before he can buy himself.

Despite the current impasse I'd be surprised if Torreira is still at Arsenal come October 6.
Same for Sokratis and Kolasinac. I still feel somewhat the same about Guendouzi to be honest.

Reactions: A_G

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I don't believe the rumors of Atletico wanting Torreira neither because if they really did, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't negotiate a Torreira + cash for Partey deal

There were seriously people on here that identified players like Laca, Torreira and Sokratis as key players that we should build around ffs. :lol: Posters on here are clueless, we can't even get rid of these mugs.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
There were seriously people on here that identified players like Laca, Torreira and Sokratis as key players that we should build around ffs. :lol: Posters on here are clueless, we can't even get rid of these mugs.
The 2018 window honestly gets worse day by day

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's not that no-one wants our deadwood. It's a combination of the players being overvalued by Arsenal( and the fans), Covid-19 financial fallout, and some them being on silly wages.

Guendouzi for £30m, Kola for £10-15m, Sokratis for £5m, Torreira for £25m, Chambers for £20m.
People actually thought these were reasonable fees a month / weeks ago. Anyone who disagreed was called negative. It's time we started living in reality.
We've at least doubled the real market value of all of these players, bar Torreira.

Last edited:

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
It's not that no-one wants our deadwood. It's a combination of the players being overvalued by Arsenal and the fans, Covid-19 financial fallout, and some them being on silly wages.

Guendouzi for £30m, Kola for £10-15m, Sokratis for £5m, Torreira for £25m, Chambers for £20m.
People actually thought these were reasonable few a month ago, it was a joke, but people wouldn't have any of it.
Yeah we thought we'd make 90m off of Lacazette, Torreira and Guendouzi. We really thought this was FM where a player is sold at the price you want by a press of the button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom