• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its already been said that we will spend the money from Torreira no matter what the deal is, whether thats a loan with option or a permanent sale.

say yes

forum master baiter
Sensing a lot of racism towards Vinai on here.
Nothing to do with racism? It was the same with Gazidis and Raul. They’re either god or useless.

I’m certainly just being tongue in cheek. Can’t really judge Vinai / Edu until the window closes, although it’s increasingly looking like a disaster summer since Raul left.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If Atletico is where he wants to go then so be it, may not be ideal terms but it is what it is.
1- He performs well at Atletico and they activate the option to buy.
2- He performs poorly or Atletico decide to not activate the option to buy for some reason.... Well we're a season out from the Covid-19 financial fallout. Thinks should have stabilised a bit and some Italian / Spanish club will buy him off us for £15-20mish.

Not terrible options.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nothing to do with racism? It was the same with Gazidis and Raul. They’re either god or useless.

I’m certainly just being tongue in cheek. Can’t really judge Vinai / Edu until the window closes, although it’s increasingly looking like a disaster summer since Raul left.

Would you just stop blaming Vinai when you dont have a clue what the guy does? Its so boring thinking you know everything when you know naff all.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has contract until 2023, so depending on the loan fee this is okay imo.

He won't choose Italian clubs if Atletico wants him. We don't have much choice.

If he performs well, he should fetch bigger fee next year. He hasn't played for a long time now and it's very likely other leagues suit him better.

It's so funny how people say he can't pass (GDeep) or is totally ****, when Atletico & Simeone wants him. :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He has contract until 2023, so depending on the loan fee this is okay imo.

He won't choose Italian clubs if Atletico wants him. We don't have much choice.

If he performs well, he should fetch bigger fee next year. He hasn't played for a long time now and it's very likely other leagues suit him better.

It's so funny how people say he can't pass or is totally ****, when Atletico & Simeone wants him. :lol:

Suppose it can work either way. He could play great on loan and we could ask for a higher fee. Or he could play great on loan and he's so desperate to stay there that he puts in a request and basically throws a tantrum to get what he wants.

Either way this whole thing hasn't worked out as well as it could have. He should have gone to Napoli, if he'd have gone there he'd be coached by Gattuso by now - his spiritual father.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Suppose it can work either way. He could play great on loan and we could ask for a higher fee. Or he could play great on loan and he's so desperate to stay there that he puts in a request and basically throws a tantrum to get what he wants.

Either way this whole thing hasn't worked out as well as it could have. He should have gone to Napoli, if he'd have gone there he'd be coached by Gattuso by now - his spiritual father.

Isn't it usually good monetarily for the selling club if a player hands in a transfer request? Don't they lose bonuses?

He has 2 years in contract after this so a loan is not so bad. We need to get rid of players in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom