• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

African Flair

Torino are, just like Arsenal FC ****ing shambolic. They just might be as desperate a Italian club needs to be to actually buy a player in January

Arsenal have already registered 17 foreign players, which is why the club cannot register Özil and Socrates. If he comes back, he can only play if another player is de-registered.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Torino ready to buy then good they are in dire state not big difference than us they in bottom 3 and might need new players to improve things

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its Atletico who arent happy with Torreria from what I gathered. He hasnt performed to the required level and they dont think he can add anything to the team.
Yes. he has been nothing but a squad player there but i think he'll finish the season there they won't send him back they need depth.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Its Atletico who arent happy with Torreria from what I gathered. He hasnt performed to the required level and they dont think he can add anything to the team.

Herrera’s been in great form which no one expected tbh and Torreira got COVID at the worst time in terms of fitting in with the team.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Herrera’s been in great form which no one expected tbh and Torreira got COVID at the worst time in terms of fitting in with the team.

Hes had something like 14 minutes of football over the last 4 games. He clearly is deemed not good enough for Atletico which really comes as no surprise. Hes small, weak, based on height takes an age to cover the ground and to carry the ball forward. Somehow he looked good for Uruguay but has never really looked good again.

He will probably end up back in italy at a mid table team and that's his level.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Check this though - Torreira out, Guendouzi out, Saliba not used, Pepe pushed aside for Willian etc.

Arteta really doesn’t like these Emery era signings. Something is off for me.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Check this though - Torreira out, Guendouzi out, Saliba not used, Pepe pushed aside for Willian etc.

Arteta really doesn’t like these Emery era signings.
Tierney?

Backed Leno over Martinez also.

There is a slight pattern though for sure, I am sure a lot of it is discipline related. Torreira had given up here, I don't particularly blame his failure on Arteta myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom