• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hes had something like 14 minutes of football over the last 4 games. He clearly is deemed not good enough for Atletico which really comes as no surprise. Hes small, weak, based on height takes an age to cover the ground and to carry the ball forward. Somehow he looked good for Uruguay but has never really looked good again.

He will probably end up back in italy at a mid table team and that's his level.

He started off really well but then Simeone changed to a back three and the one role he could play in the squad got taken over by Herrera who’s been in the best form of his Atletico career so far.

He then got COVID and has been on the outside ever since

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He started off really well but then Simeone changed to a back three and the one role he could play in the squad got taken over by Herrera who’s been in the best form of his Atletico career so far.

He then got COVID and has been on the outside ever since

Which all in all means hes not good enough. Excuses are for the weak. He wasnt good enough for us....he isnt good enough for Atletico. His level is mid table Italy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well he not playing at all we lost alot of value if we could sell for 15m this January we probably should do it

Iceman10

Established Member
Check this though - Torreira out, Guendouzi out, Saliba not used, Pepe pushed aside for Willian etc.

Arteta really doesn’t like these Emery era signings. Something is off for me.

It’s a way of stamping authority when you come to the club, telling them they’ve made sh*tty moves for years, so you get them to buy into giving you time for what you present as a rebuild. All indications are he’s been aligned with Edu in this framing to the club owners. Has kind of worked. The club gave him more time despite being at a crossroads in Dec, basically ok with just avoiding relegation as an acceptable floor.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Within 3 months he'll be crying about the weather or the food or whatever like he did last time. Find him a club in Italy that will buy him and keep it moving.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If he got his head down and got back to the level of his first 6 months, I'd be more than happy to keep him. He's limited but nowhere near as bad as people exaggerate. Even out of form and unsettled he's better than Elneny, though that's not a high bar, admittedly.

Problem is he and his agent would be crying every 2 minutes as he clearly can't settle in England.

If Fiorentina give us £10m-£12m I'd be happy.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
He literally did what Coquelin did back when he came back from Charlton. Only difference was Coq was slandered while Torreria was supported. They're both fairly similar in terms of ability

Coquelin is a bit better because he's more athletic and can cover more ground but yeah, similar level of player.

Even out of form he's better than Elneny, though that's not a high bar, admittedly.

Uff, I dunno about that, anyways, neither is close to good enough for Arsenal.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Coquelin is a bit better because he's more athletic and can cover more ground but yeah, similar level of player.

Uff, I dunno about that, anyways, neither is close to good enough for Arsenal.
How's he been doing for Atleti? Have you been watching him?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Which all in all means hes not good enough. Excuses are for the weak. He wasnt good enough for us....he isnt good enough for Atletico. His level is mid table Italy.

An Atletico fan literally just gave you a play by play breakdown of what happened with him. This forum at times :facepalm:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Imagine saying that to someone that caught Covid :facepalm:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to La Nazione edition today Fiorentina in talks with Arsenal for permanent transfer for Torreira. And A.Madrid ready to send him back to Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom