• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Keep hearing it, but are Sp**s actually renowned for being a "good football" team, or is this just another bit of "the West Ham way" ridiculousness from their supporters? :lol:

Honestly never saw them as an attacking team or defensive team, just kind of a nothing team.
Back in the day, they always had flair players and tried to play nice football. We were less obsessed by pretty things :lol: I saw an interview with Jimmy Greaves years ago and he said Sp**s had the better teams but Arsenal was always the better club. Style v substance and then Wenger gave us both :)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is weird, it's kind of flexing but also actually a self-own all at the same time. They've scored 26 goals between them, but the whole team has only scored 36 goals. It's kinda like saying "We only have two good players! They're so good!"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thierry Henry and Robert Pires...64 goals and assists between them in 2003/2004, also got one of these...

terry-bob_2690256b.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Thierry Henry and Robert Pires...64 goals and assists between them in 2003/2004, also got one of these...

terry-bob_2690256b.jpg

Why bring up a comparison? You can't denigrate one by lauding another.

Are we really threatened that we can't appreciate Harry and Son's achievements?

Riou

Why bring up a comparison? You can't denigrate one by lauding another.

Are we really threatened that we can't appreciate Harry and Son's achievements?

This post really caught me off guard, ngl...tearing down other team's players that you don't like, is the name of the game for a football fan.

What achievements, exactly...and even if they did achieve something, as Arsenal fans we should never appreciate it, we are their local rivals ffs :lol:

It's fun (and easy) to laugh at Sp**s...you should too!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This post really caught me off guard, ngl...tearing down other team's players that you don't like, is the name of the game for a football fan.

What achievements, exactly...and even if they did achieve something, as Arsenal fans we should never appreciate it, we are their local rivals ffs :lol:

It's fun (and easy) to laugh at Sp**s...you should too!

Bringing up what we used to have to bring down what they currently have smacks of insecurity.

As a football fan I love football, which includes appreciating good football players.

Riou

Bringing up what we used to have to bring down what they currently have smacks of insecurity.

As a football fan I love football, which includes appreciating good football players.

Not Sp**s though, how can you not dislike them?

Would never be insecure about them, or any of their players...find Kane unlikeable and Son annoying, so absolutely would not want them to play for my team, even if they are good players...I hate that club with a passion, so love making fun of them.

Don't even have to go that far back tbf...Auba's and Laca's numbers in 2018/2019 must have been pretty high too, if you want something closer to the present.

Even last year the 2 managed to get their hands on this...

skysports-pierre-emerick-aubameyang_5055824.jpg

;)

Reactions: A_G

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not Sp**s though, how can you not dislike them?

Would never be insecure about them, or any of their players...find Kane unlikeable and Son annoying, so absolutely would not want them to play for my team, even if they are good players...I hate that club with a passion, so love making fun of them.

Don't even have to go that far back tbf...Auba's and Laca's numbers in 2018/2019 must have been pretty high too, if you want something closer to the present.

Even last year the 2 managed to get their hands on this...

skysports-pierre-emerick-aubameyang_5055824.jpg

;)

Kane is I grant you not likeable, but a wonderful footballer. Son however I love. I would have him at Arsenal in a heartbeat.

I don't know about the numbers. I never compare anything involving myself or my passions to others. I only care that I and all I love do better, and be the best.

I hate Spuds as team, but I don't hate the players (Except Ali, but that's because he's a despicable, dirty, rotten footballer).

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Son is not doing sh*t in this team :lol::lol::lol:

Kane is the guy in my opinion.

I also agree with above I'm not sure Sp**s should be celebrating their reliance on the duo like that, but all the club twitter admins are cringe.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Son and Kane are world class in my opinion. The only players in Sp**s team now who are currently good for top teams are Son, Kane, Lloris and Reguilon. The rest are just mid table or backup top team.

Riou

Kane is I grant you not likeable, but a wonderful footballer. Son however I love. I would have him at Arsenal in a heartbeat.

I don't know about the numbers. I never compare anything involving myself or my passions to others. I only care that I and all I love do better, and be the best.

I hate Spuds as team, but I don't hate the players (Except Ali, but that's because he's a despicable, dirty, rotten footballer).

Said there was never any Sp**s players I was jealous of in my time as a fan, I remembered this isn't true...hated them having Edgar Davids for that season when they nearly got 4th from us.

Though he was approaching the end of his amazing career, I still couldn't believe they got him...one of my fav players growing up.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Said there was never any Sp**s players I was jealous of in my time as a fan, I remembered this isn't true...hated them having Edgar Davids for that season when they nearly got 4th from us.

Though he was approaching the end of his amazing career, I still couldn't believe they got him...one of my fav players growing up.

They’ve had some good players over the years which obviously could have ended up at ours. The one Sp**s player I could never get over was Lloris. He was 24-25 when he joined Sp**s and already a top class keeper which we desperately needed. A young French national team first choice top class goalkeeper available for 10m+ and he ended up at Sp**s instead of us.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom