• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20210211-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210211-WA0002.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Always does my nut in how Kane is one of the best players in the world playing his 10th professional season and he hasn't won a trophy. He's often compared to Shearer or maybe Gerrard, great players who didn't win as much as they should have. But Shearer won the PL, Gerrard won the CL.

To find other great English players who won so little you have to go back to the likes of Lineker and Gascoigne, they won an FA cup at sp*rs in 1990. Even if Kane won the league cup this year it wouldn't stop the talk, if anything it would intensify it, I mean the only thing worse than an empty trophy cabinet is a trophy cabinet with a single carabao cup in it.

Hjalmaar

I don't know which would be more satisfying.

Kane staying and ending his career trophyless

or

him joining City and automatically winning everything, highlighting the fact that you win **** all playing for spuds.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know which would be more satisfying.

Kane staying and ending his career trophyless

or

him joining City and automatically winning everything, highlighting the fact that you win **** all playing for spuds.
English media will put pressure on him to move on he'll be 28 in July no top clubs will give him 4-5 years contract after that specially with his injures

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I want nothing more than for Kane to end his career trophyless.

Continues with City demolishing them in their final.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom