• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Legend14

Established Member
Someone needs to create a cartoon meme of that cut back goal by Isak; Micky’s circus defense is classic comedy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sp**s fans now saying they still would rather Bayern go through because CL is too soon for their Ange ball rebuild :lol:

How small time do you have to be it’s actually hilarious. They fully view everything through an Arsenal prism.

We are their main character to be honest, everything they want is based on how it affects us first.

So I don't blame them, it's been like this since Sol signed for us 2001and it will stay like that for a while.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s fans now saying they still would rather Bayern go through because CL is too soon for their Ange ball rebuild :lol:

How small time do you have to be it’s actually hilarious. They fully view everything through an Arsenal prism.

When you're on a microscopic level next to your greatest rival, you can't help but cling to them & their achievements.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We are their main character to be honest, everything they want is based on how it affects us first.

So I don't blame them, it's been like this since Sol signed for us 2001and it will stay like that for a while.

How Sp**s' fans literally live their lives...

8mnz9o.jpg

...what else can they do, hope their own team wins lol 🤣

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Jesus Christ.
That sets a high bar but I see this and raise you..
Is VDV the new VVD? He looks class.

Has been at every other club he went to. Give him a billion dollars like arteta and he would win the PL or at least have a 85-90 pt season. Tell me one player he has recruited this yr that hasn’t been cooking. VDV, the goal keeper, Maddison. He is at elite at recruiting for his system. There cannot be any argument about that if you know his history. However, like it seems all managers these days, he requires his “own” team to excel. He probably won’t be backed at Sp**s to the level necessary.

Ange 3 pts off the top with a ridicolous number of injuries and players who dont fit his system. Only six months, traditionally his weakest period. Its more about the league weakness than Sp**s being the real deal yet, but its a worry when he starts recruiting his own players which he is generally excellent at doing and the team have adapted to his ways.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Thank God gor our first 10 gamels. Ange has been proper found out...Ange starting to crack and looking like a Sp**s manager now. Gerry Francis used to tend his pigeons.
These guys are hilarious and the thing is that it never gets better and they've normally good colour TV memories to look back on. One even wants us to spank Villa to help their GD.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No point laughing at them the media just always overrate this team every time they have good run going.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom