• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Strachan‘s commentary on that clip is legendary.

Would love to know just what the fourth official was thinking.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

images

Gursha

I actually have tears watching this.
His voice there, so confident and ambitious. I felt that spirit left him a bit with all our failures and the endless battering he gets from media and even his own fans.

This was what he really believed, with passion, Must be an old interview, the tone in his voice is full of hope.

Now days its full of sorrow and self defence.

I feel sad... so sad right now.

I love you Arsène

Merci Arsène!

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter

I actually have tears watching this.
His voice there, so confident and ambitious. I felt that spirit left him a bit with all our failures and the endless battering he gets from media and even his own fans.

This was what he really believed, with passion, Must be an old interview, the tone in his voice is full of hope.

Now days its full of sorrow and self defence.

I feel sad... so sad right now.

I love you Arséne

Merci Arséne!
His work speaks for itself.
His contribution stands there for all to see.

There is no need to defend him or worry about him. He took care of us. We werent able to take care of him. ATM had such a rocking stadium and banner for their home leg....and we had people just chuntering about Xhaka

Gursha

His work speaks for itself.
His contribution stands there for all to see.

There is no need to defend him or worry about him. He took care of us. We werent able to take care of him. ATM had such a rocking stadium and banner for their home leg....and we had people just chuntering about Xhaka

He took care of us. We werent able to take care of him.

Its so true... And thats why im so sad...
Im sad because he was so thick skinned and ignored everything for what he believed, but recently before and after his announcement i feel like he suddenly realised many people around the club doesnt believe in him... and that feeling must be so painful to him...
Look at every quote by his former and present players after he announced it i think maybe 85% of them had the phrase "you believed in me", and now, we dont believe in him.
Especially we as fans, failed him.
I knew we needed a change, but if you ask me, even now, ill give him the last year of his contract. He's such a man of honour, and forcing him to not respect his contract, like he used to say many many times " part of his pride" is that he never walks away before the contract ended ( even when he joined us he told us to wait till his contract finished before coming).

Maybe, just maybe, when he'll announce he wont extend next season there will be one last hurrah.

But even tho i cant get those thought out of my head lets just celebrate what he did... especially today.

Merci Arsène

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Henry, Adebayor, Eduardo, RVP, Giroud, each markes a phase of Wenger ...... Wenger and strikers...thats what he lived for...attack.

Top five strikers of the Wenger era?

1 - Henry (obviously)
2 - RVP
3 - Anelka
4 - Adebayor
5 - Giroud

Honourable mentions to Wiltord, Kanu and Eduardo

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
You not gonna put Bergkamp or Ian Wright in there no? :lol:

Remove Giroud and Adebayor from that list immediatly :lol:

Henry
Begkamp
Wright
Van Persie
Anelka

To be fair you're spot on with Wright, although I remember him more for the years before Wenger rocked up and thus associate with that period of time.

Berg would obviously be in a top five if it was attackers, but would we agree on him being an out and out striker? Not so sure.

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
In some ways, Arsène Wenger reminds me of a documentary I watched on Louis Kahn, narrated by his son, called - My father, the architect.

In that, they take us to Dhaka, in Bangladesh, where Louis Kahn had designed and built his finest work, the Bangladesh Parliament. A person they inteviewed there, says, that by giving us this building, Louis Kahn left us with no choice, but to be democratic. We are a third world country without institutions and could easily become like other countries, a dictator or army ruled place....but this building, it stands here, forcing us to live up to it.

So Arsène leaves Arsenal with no choice...they will have to live up to the legacy, the stadium, the facilities, the style and the ethos.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
and only Giroud and Eduardo stayed loyal.

Gibberish. You should be loyal to your family and freinds. Anything else, youre a simpleton.

Compared to how many crocks the club has accomodated in recent times, they were pretty god damn ruthless with getting rid of Eduardo.

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
Gibberish. You should be loyal to your family and freinds. Anything else, youre a simpleton.

Compared to how many crocks the club has accomodated in recent times, they were pretty god damn ruthless with getting rid of Eduardo.

good day to you too.

Merci Arsène

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom