• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That's not really happening though, is it? I'm not seeing any unfair criticism or disparaging remarks.

The only reason the two are being mentioned these last few pages is because they're both yet to sign extensions. Then naturally, as Arsenal fans, a little discussion (that's all it is) has broken out regarding who we might afford to lose, or who's most important to us in a worst case scenario sort of thing. We all want them both to sign. Nobody wants either to leave.
Not necessarily in this thread, but it does happen. With Özil it's the usual criticisms about being lazy/passive etc and with Alexis, I swear someone on here said he was just a workhorse. :lol:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I would like Özil reach last early season's form now and tear teams a new one starting with Man Utd. Do it when we need it most and I'm happy.

One of the things I wanted to see and expected from him was picking dangerous goal scoring positions and scoring with confidence. The goal he scored in the Euros and the goal against Watford as I said at both times were indications that maybe he could find goals from himself naturally. Since he has shown he can and has that taste of goalscoring, now its time to reach a level where scoring and or assisting are tied to a well balanced performance. His drop offs in form or performance has to reach that medium where its not extreme fluctuating between great to garbage.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
****ing hell, the butler forgot your Pinot Grigio again?

Btw, the experts on this forum tend to agree with me here. Remove the Özil goggles and you might notice.

Your opinion on anything Özil related is worth as much as my 7 year old niece's is on Justin Bieber! And that's not even a joke. :lol:
There are no experts on this forum, and the fact that you think there are says everything about you, addlebrained guppy that you are.

You'd make a great coach. I could be your no.2. We could try and incorporate trawler fishing into the training to make them more manly. We'd have a squad of killers.

Make it freezer trawler! 2 months on the sea, 1 month on the land. 6 hours shifts! It will make them or break them!

Anyway I think there are lot of people who know a lot about football here. Admire a few posters on here for their wisdom! But what really is a expert about football I don't know.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You'd make a great coach. I could be your no.2. We could try and incorporate trawler fishing into the training to make them more manly. We'd have a squad of killers.
We have a coach like that here from the Netherlands. Gertjan Verbeek. He has done some crazy stuff with his players. The story goes that he took his players in pre-season to the woods, without food, tools or a map. He left them there for three days, and hid in the trees, slinging stones at them in the nights.

4R5Emaniac

We have a coach like that here from the Netherlands. Gertjan Verbeek. He has done some crazy stuff with his players. The story goes that he took his players in pre-season to the woods, without food, tools or a map. He left them there for three days, and hid in the trees, slinging stones at them in the nights.
lmao, why? :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I suppose it's character building
Make it freezer trawler! 2 months on the sea, 1 month on the land. 6 hours shifts! It will make them or break them!

Anyway I think there are lot of people who know a lot about football here. Admire a few posters on here for their wisdom! But what really is a expert about football I don't know.
There are none here for sure. I think we knew that. It's a shame the banter was lost on Rimale though

Last edited:

There are none here for sure. I think we knew that. It's a shame the banter was lost on Rimale though

I never know what is real or not on internet. I was once on the ircN, young and horny chatting with girl in my neighbourhood. We were hitting it off so I asked if she wanted to fook. She was all like yeah sure come over and lets fook.

Long story short. She didn't want to. Not her mother either who called police.

Guess that is why they say people should assume everything said on the internet is a lie.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I never know what is real or not on internet. I was once on the ircN, young and horny chatting with girl in my neighbourhood. We were hitting it off so I asked if she wanted to fook. She was all like yeah sure come over and lets fook.

Guess that is why they say people should assume everything said on the internet is a lie.

Mate you're GOAT :lol:.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

You're a sick sick man. **** knows why, but your internet persona always put an image of Carlito Brigante's twisted coke fiend lawyer who spiraled out of control in the film.

4R5Emaniac

Hydro's posts are hilarious and at times ingenious even. Don't know if he does it deliberately or naturally like that and sincere but pretty damn funny. Some of the posts read adorable as well-when he makes mistakes with grammar and English- while he could go the other opposite way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom