• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

GDeep™

League is very weak
Based purely on coaching, Arteta is battling the league, Frank and Ole are battling relegation.

Add budgets, squads etc, then things change. I rate Arteta so highly though that even with a weaker squad I think he can finish top 4, that’s my gut feeling, but I have been fighting it for a few weeks because I know other managers have more squad power.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t think he’ll be here that long, 4 seasons maybe, then a break or somewhere new. Think this intense style of coaching needs a change up and works in cycles.

Just my gut feelings which I have been reluctant to share for various reasons.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I don’t think he’ll be here that long, 4 seasons maybe, then a break or somewhere new. Think this intense style of coaching needs a change up and works in cycles.

Think it's quite rare to see a manager/coach stay at a club for than 5 years. The demands at the big clubs are so high. Even if you're someone like Klopp who's basically won everything now with Liverpool, he's still leaving after his contract.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Based purely on coaching, Arteta is battling the league, Frank and Ole are battling relegation.

Add budgets, squads etc, then things change. I rate Arteta so highly though that even with a weaker squad I think he can finish top 4, that’s my gut feeling, but I have been fighting it for a few weeks because I know other managers have more squad power.
Just like Wenger did. Son of Wenger.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

nick gould

Good stuff Michael. I can now happily put my arsenal Jersey on and not get ridiculed by rival fans. However, I think sometimes he is too slow to bring in substitutes. Second half it was so apparent that saka and Nketiah were tiring really fast. Should have made the changes sooner I think.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I remember who was in the trenches with us, I also remember who was firing at us while we were in those trenches, but like Italy in the first world war they've decided to switch to the winners side. :lol:
You're the master of this art. If you can do it, so can anyone.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

My gut feeling says he'll be here for 7. I really hope so too. Its up to the board to back him now. Wenger got backed and screwed it up while Emery didn't get his preferred options, he still got backed with a lot of signings.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom