• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Morten Gamst Pedersen

entropy13

Established Member
Glovegun said:
I browsed a Rovers forum and they seem to think that if its pace and width we're looking for, Pedersen isnt the solution:

"Doubt he's after Pedersen for pace"

Either way Im not such a huge fan tbh. Scores the odd wonder goal but thats not the best yardstick of measuring players. Giles Barnes looks a quality winger. Very talented kid.

Perhaps we're actually after Barnes...? Hence why Derby's telling WH to f**k off him because there's interest from us? :p

qs

Established Member
entropy13 said:
Glovegun said:
I browsed a Rovers forum and they seem to think that if its pace and width we're looking for, Pedersen isnt the solution:

Either way Im not such a huge fan tbh. Scores the odd wonder goal but thats not the best yardstick of measuring players. Giles Barnes looks a quality winger. Very talented kid.

Perhaps we're actually after Barnes...? Hence why Derby's telling WH to f**k off him because there's interest from us? :p

A central midfielder, brilliant we're short a few of them.

Legend#1

Established Member
qs said:
entropy13 said:
Glovegun said:

A central midfielder, brilliant we're short a few of them.

Barnes is a winger.

qs

Established Member
He's a winger like Rosickys a winger isn't he. A Central mid pushed out wide.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
he is interchangeble in both position. he is still not quite good enough for us imo, but he can be super sub

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
theres no chance of us signing pedersen anymore after today's match.

he is one of the most hated figure in our ranks already

nazo

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
theres no chance of us signing pedersen anymore after today's match.

he is one of the most hated figure in our ranks already

That;s what i was thinking. No way in hell would he be welcomed here.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
tbh im over what happens in games now, the refs are all fekked,teams will do stuff like that to arsenal week in week out at their home ground..aint the first and wont certainly be the last this year
i only care about the the 3 points but
we didnt get it, so now i prepare for the next game
where we end up after 38 games is what we deserve

OneProudGooner

Established Member
If we don't sign players just because of this then we might aswell sign no one. There shouldn't be any excuse for why we aren't making quality signings we need. With over a week and 5 days left we've got little time.

nazo

Established Member
OneProudGooner said:
If we don't sign players just because of this then we might aswell sign no one. There shouldn't be any excuse for why we aren't making quality signings we need. With over a week and 5 days left we've got little time.

He isn't what we need anyways. He isn't worth more than 8mil.

Rohit

Established Member
Pederson plays half the games in a season the way he played today and he was piss poor. Thats the problem with him consistency, was never coming here anways i think.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Well to be perfectly honest, he can be agood aquisition short term on the left as rosicky gets frequently injured and it isnt diabys registered positon, as you say yesterday when cesc layed a ball to him he couldnt shoot with his left and ner the end when he should of killed the game but diaby is doing a great job over there

Wenger talks about not finishing of the game which is something we need to improve and someone like MGP would do such a thing

But if you think deeper, although they lack the finishing sting we have vela or gibbs or even traore that can play out wide

Our squad is quite big actually

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom