• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTD thread

Yaya

Established Member
Harry Redknapp's input thus far- It's not a red card, it's not this, with few couple of comments on Sp**s players. Very little or no tactical analysis, get the guy off the show.

benjamin86

Established Member
I don't mind Harry but i do enjoy monday night football on sky far more than motd. MNF is far more analytical and goes into much more depth and to be honest Gary Neville is kind of awesome...loved his quote Arsenal are 125 years of history van persie is a grain of sand.

MaestroCesc

I didnt think Harry was that bad, although i did find it funyn when he said boldy Sp**s were something like a cert for top 4.

I still really miss SSN since it moved to Sky from Freeview especially the deadline days. Plus the presenters arent bad either :p

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Will be skipping the United game, the wankfest over Robin will be annoying as ****.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Goals on Sunday (Sky Sports) is far, far better then MotD is every concievable way. For post-match stuff, Sky (again) is better, and a large part of that is Gary Neville as either a pundit or analyist. Hated him as a player but I cant say anything but praise for him on Sky.

Watched MotD last night, and Kudos to Shearer on this one. Gary asked 'Arry if Spuds will get top 4. 'Arrys over it like he's still at Sp**s with the "Definately, certainly, 100%" speech. Shearer was just "no", straight faced and certain.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
hey giroud my mate look at southampton defense how awful they are, you can score a goals.

Wouterus

Lol, did Rodgers just say liverpool have a very young team? Their whole defence is 26+. Reina and Gerrard are 30+, while Sterling is the only teenager.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Jesus, Ben Arfa almost up-rooted the goal posts with that sick bastard of a drive. Nice to see him come back well after looking doomed; gives us hope with all our ex-crocks!

entropy13

Established Member
Stevo the Villan said:
I am 100% genuinely serious when I say I'd be a considerably better pundit than Alan Shearer.

Someone who has no idea whatsover of football until they suddenly become a football pundit would be a better pundit than Alan Shearer. Would probably be a better manager too. :lol: :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nice touch by MOTD 2 to finish their programme by showing the names and ages of the 96 Hillsborough victims.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
I felt seriously annoyed when Hansen and Shearer went on a rant on Saturday about how players need to get the ball straght to the strikers as quickly as possible.

It was like a masterclass in what is wrong with ENglish football

dpt49

Established Member
Stevo the Villan said:
I felt seriously annoyed when Hansen and Shearer went on a rant on Saturday about how players need to get the ball straght to the strikers as quickly as possible.

It was like a masterclass in what is wrong with ENglish football
I often wonder how they have managed to stay on MOTD so long.

To listen to some of the stuff they come out with, it's as if they have won a, "come and be on a pundit on MOTD competition."

All they do is state the obvious.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
At least Hansen tries to analyse. It's often bollocks, but at least he is actually disecting what's happening.

Shearer just gives a second play by play over the footage with no analysis whatsoever.

"What he's done here, is he's got the ball, passed it to Rooney, Rooney's run forward and had a shot, and the keeper's saved it. If the keeper hadn't have saved it, it woudl have been a goal. United will need to have more shots if they want to score more goals"

Cheers Alan. Mug.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom