• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Juventus | 28/03/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Flamini

• Eboue

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Hleb

• Pires

• Henry

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFC no1.

i agr ee with most of the people here:

1) cesc
2) king kolo
3) titi

is there a vote for mr wenger himself? i swear he jumps up more and gets more excited then he use to :wink:

weelip

Toure just edged out Cesc and Henry by a whisker for me considering is is more difficult to be outstanding when you are a defender as compared to say a striker.

Toure to me is now officially world class and should be mention in the same bracket as the best there is.

Wenger14

Established Member
Cesc for me,

Special mentions to Toure, Eboue and Flamini, although the whole team was nothing short of birlliant.

awooga83

Established Member
Tough to call, sometimes you can overlook the defenders in games like these because the midfielders or strikers score or set up the goals. The whole backline was immense the other day, flamini particularly has been quite outstanding in a unnatural position.

I'm going to give it to Toure Cesc was amazing again but i feel some of Toure's defending got us out of trouble which could have changed the tie.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Fabregas- his contributions won us the match. And he made Vieira look like a very old man. He was brilliant against men he had no right to be.

But Kolo was bloody awesome too.

James

Established Member
Cesc was immense, but for me Kolo was a rock from the moment the whistle went. I think it took Cesc a bit of time to get into the game and to begin running the midfield. But then, he was a key factor for both goals...t's too difficult to call between the two!

I'm going for Kolo, just because he's "weally gwood"

Flamini and Senderos were also incredible.

dublingunner

Established Member
If it had been a "regular" CL quarter final I would have siad Toure. But with the student Fabregas up against his master Vieira and blossoming instead of wilting, it has to be him.

This was when the boy really did become the man.

Octavio - gunner

This is really unfair, there were like 4-5 MOTM. Fabregas is going to win it anyway, so I wont vote, would feel too guilty...
Special mention to Gilberto, did you see him threatening Zlatan to kick his ass after the game? That was amazing he was mad!! No wonder why Zlatan went hiding the rest of the game.

nidza7

Established Member
Gunnergregharrison said:
Pires - I mean come on lads, he made a tackle!

Well done

rite mate,we witnessed the history!

I`ll vote for Kolo_Our defence was outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom