• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Juventus | 28/03/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Flamini

• Eboue

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Hleb

• Pires

• Henry

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 2 - Juventus 0

Cesc and Thierry

Brilliant match and performance from our lads.

Im so sorry I took so long to get the poll up.

Who was your MOTM?

TG

Canadian Gooner

For me it was Toure who just edged out Cesc.

He was simply brilliant yesterday and made some incredible tackles. I was never worried once about the Juve attack with Toure marshelling the back.

Sammer

Established Member
I can´t really decide between Toure and Fabregas.

Toure was outstanding, but so was Cesc. Giving it to Cesc.

KingReyes

Established Member
I felt before the game that it would be won in the midfield. Our whole midfield was great both in attack and in defense but almost everything went through Cesc.

Scored one and setup the other, gets it ahead of Toure who was colossus at the back.

beanz

Cesc the boy wonder, or Kolo the rock.
Hmmmm, (strokes imaginary beard as if contemplating the mysteries of the universe)
The excellence of the dynamic running, passing and tackling of our Spanish playmaker; for me was only just eclipsed by the tenacious efforts that made Zlat & Trez, look like Laurel & Hardy.
If Tony Adams was a professor of defending, then surely Kolo is on his way to a Masters degree.

Sammer

Established Member
Special mention to Flamini.

The guy is really developing into a world-class LB ;)

He was charging up and down again, especially in the first crucial 10-15 minutes, where Juve pressured us, he tackled fiercely and fought well.

qs

Established Member
Toure. No shots on goal for Juve, load of very important tackles in the first half. If they'd got the first goal we'd all be feeling very differently now. As great as Fab was he's easy to single out as its so obvious what he contributes. Kolo was as good as a centre half gets in a CL game. Did everything perfectly, never missed a beat. Thats why he's my MOTM.

Ruslan Matuzau

Toure is my MOTM. Showed one more time his importance for Arsenal defence. Special mentions go to Cesc, Henry, Pires, Reyes, Gilberto, Flamini, Lehmann, Eboue, Senderos, Hleb and RvP :lol:

naijagooner

Cesc for me
He was absolutely fabulous.
Everyone else tried too, tbh, they were out of this world, but Cesc was sublime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom