• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Real Madrid | 08/03/06

Who is the MAN?!

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flamini

• Toure

• Eboue

• Ljungberg

• Hleb

• Fabregas

• Reyes

• Gilberto

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruslan Matuzau

There was no slot for one. I didn't put Senderos. I'm sorry..... I know he deserved this as everybody else!!!

Poll closes: Friday

usheray

Hleb hleb hleb hleb , he worked so hard ran and ran and ran and his amazing skill kept the pressure on madrid

Army of Me

Established Member
difficulty... difficulty... hleb, lehmann, ljungberg, henry, eboue, toure... pffff i cant even choose.

i cant vote in this one.

Aussie

Established Member
Hleb for me. Ran the show. Great Dribbling Passing etc, still cant shoot though.

However Jens, Henry, Eboue, Flamini, Fabregas etc all had great games.

Thats the main thing. Two great team peformances with one piece of individual brilliance.

mrsvanpersie

Lehmann, from the partial game I saw...Hleb was great on the ball too...
Woohoo! Still can't get over it!
Ok, I better stop now...

Noted

Hleb all day long. But as someone just said, he needs to find his shooting boots and try some shots.

kamikaze80

Established Member
hleb was great and gets my vote. still some errant passes but he showed he can be a dangerous player.

henry was up for it, missed one good chance but that happens.

lehmann was solid once again. got some love from the post, but so did casillas (reyes!!)

flamini held his own and toure was imperious.

Mark

Established Member
Definitely Hleb's best game for us tonight; excellent dribbling and passing and endless energy. Good to see he can turn it on when it matters. He gets my vote followed closely by Eboue, who dealt very comfortably with a deadly Real Madrid left hand side.

Uri

It was either Toure, Ljungberg or Gilberto for me.

Kolo made Ronaldo absolutly useless...
Freddie was everywhere, though I was he looked better on attack.
And Gilberto was fantastic, he blocked many attacks, we wouldn't have gone through this match without such a performence of his.
I picked Gilberto.

baccy_man

Established Member
i noticed that no one has mentioned Reyes. and he ran his heart out aswell.

i voted for Jens for his saves.

asajoseph

Established Member
Hleb for me, although Lehman, Kolo, Phil, Eboue, Flamini, Henry, Cesc, Gilberto and Freddie all deserve special mentions. After the first five minutes (when he gave it away once or twice), he really started pulling the strings from midfield - creative and dangerous every time he got the ball. I genuinely think that if he could shoot, he'd be the best player in the worl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom