• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Real Madrid | 08/03/06

Who is the MAN?!

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flamini

• Toure

• Eboue

• Ljungberg

• Hleb

• Fabregas

• Reyes

• Gilberto

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

scruzgooner

Gunner4Eva said:
On a more serious note....

Alexander Hleb gets my vote. He absolutely tortured Roberto Carlos on that right side like Reyes did in the first leg. I have not seen any player in the World dribble as he does. Truly sensational.

truth. and if carlos doesn't have an immense game for real, we win at least 3-0 on aggregate. he certainly was real's motm, though raul could come close to claiming it.

gun4glory

andyswafc said:
Everyone! I'm so happy :D :D :D :D
Well said... Well said...

I've never been more proud of the team... Simply amazing...

Although the entire team was fantastic, Flamini, Fabregas, Lehmenn, Freddie, and ALEK stood out most!

My vote goes to Hleb... He was incredible, he rode tackles like nuts, skipped by every player @ least once, defended well, and most of all played his heart out (yet again)...

*We really should have one this one 3-1 imo (Reyes, Fabergas and Henry X2 had incredible chances)... the beauty of it is IT DOESN'T MATTER!

gun4glory

WOW! It's the first time EVER everyone has @ least one vote... Really says a lot about of preformance...
THIS is THE ARSENAL feeling!

GuNNerZ4LiFe

Was anyone else pissed off att R.Bravo when he tried to pick up Hleb after drilling the crap out of him towards the end??? that was disgusting. How are you gonna get a man up after fouling the bejezuz outta him??

gun4glory

Yeah! I wanted to kill that ****! He did it so ****ing aggresivley its like he was picking him up to knock him back down in a fight... ****ing prick!

Hleb made up for it when he rolled around for a minute or two and caused all that comotion :D

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Aleks Hleb. He grew more and more in stature as the game went on. World-class performance against a load of World-class players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom