• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Villareal vs Arsenal | 25/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clichy

• Toure

• Eboue

• Gilberto

• Ljungberg

• Hleb

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Villarreal 0 - 0 Arsenal

:D WE'RE GOING TO PARIS

Kolo Toure's goal in the first leg of this tie has proved to be enough to take us to the FINAL in Paris.

Who was our MOTM?

TG

Army of Me

Established Member
Gilberto :shock:

Solid throughout, the only outfield player who actually did anything worthwhile.

Without him and Lehmann we probably would've been hammered.

invisibleman18

Established Member
Lehmann of course.
Special mentions to Gilberto for another decent outing, and also to Sol on his return, I thought he looked solid enough, although not according to some of the ratings that are out there.

GunneDown

Clichy for me. The lad was chucked in the deep end after 15 mins! He did a great job.

Big jens was amazing. but he has been all season.

qs

Established Member
It'd be very easy now to say Jens, so I will :D

Thought Gilberto and Freddie were very good too.

Neonix1

Jens, a magical moment saving the penalty to take us to Paris. Although Gilberto and a few other players did play well, Lehmann saved the game for us on numerous occasions.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Gilberto, if it wasn't for Mad Jens' performance. Special mention for Toure, who played with a handicap being 1 yellow short of a ban, and Hleb, who was most threatening and won some important balls.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Gotta be the Mad German!

Not only does this guy save the penalty, but he gets up and yells at his players afterwards.

That's one mad goalkeeper!

jamie_00000

Arsenal played as bad as they did in the FA Cup final, and we were extremely lucky not to get dumped out of the competition. I think negative is the word...
The majority of the side looked lazy and lethargic - Reyes and Henry in particular.
Only Gilberto and Lehman really looked anything like.

LEHMANN 8
EBOUE 6
TOURE 6
CAMPBELL 6
GLICHY 7
REYES 5
LJUNGBERG 7
FABREGAS 6
GILBERTO 8
HLEB 7
HENRY 5

rich300

I voted Lehmann too, but if it wasn't for the penalty save, I probably would have gone for Gilberto (our best player this month in my opinion)

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Anyone who choose apart from Lehmann can go kill themselves. Lehmann was just on top oh his A game yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom