• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Villareal vs Arsenal | 25/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clichy

• Toure

• Eboue

• Gilberto

• Ljungberg

• Hleb

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegh

Established Member
Jens, you FECKING LEGEND.
Saving our skins once more.
Kudos to Gilberto, once again great in the five man midfield.

Gort

If it weren't for that penalty save, it would have been Gilberto. Still, Jens' penalty save, with a minute to go, is just too special to deny him MotM. Well, it wasn't just the penalty save, he also had a few other saves to make throughout the match.

Henry IV

Lehmann, Clichy and Gilberto were the three standouts for me. But for that brilliant penalty save it has to be Jens.

Wenger14

Established Member
It's got to be Jens Lehman. What a legend, saved us once more this season. Special mention to Gilberto, another good perfomance.

naijagooner

Who else could it have been. Mad Jens of course!
Special mentions to Gilberto and Ljunberg, but the best player clearly was the crazy german.

Viva la Jens.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Jens.

And it probably would have been Jens without the penalty save, let's hope he caps a fantastic season with a Paris shut out.

Brilliant performance from Jens , Gilberto alnd Gael. After such a well saved penalty which is so important for us, it has to be Lehmann though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom