• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Villareal vs Arsenal | 25/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clichy

• Toure

• Eboue

• Gilberto

• Ljungberg

• Hleb

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Established Member
Jens Lehamnn is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Gilberto and Sol also get nods from me.

IBL

Established Member
The Hasselhof lookalike Jens Lehman :D

Without him we wouldnt have been in the final. Did his homework and outpsyched Riquelme, great penalty stop. Also a vital save at the end of the first half.

Well played Gilberto and Clichy.

kamikaze80

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
Without him we wouldnt have been in the final. Did his homework and outpsyched Riquelme, great penalty stop.
its apparent now how much preparation lehmann puts into his job. you wonder whether almunia puts in the same amount of effort; from quotes ive seen from him, he seems to have a more casual attitude.

mad jens for me; even if we dont win in paris, that goes down as one of our biggest plays ever.

Legend#1

Established Member
1. The Hoff
2. Gilberto
3. Freddie

Freddie didn't get enough appreciation, worked his arse off, was the tenacious bastard that everyone needs in these sort of games.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Jens by a country mile...

Klinsmann is sitting in Sunny California smiling his ass off right about now saying "i told you Jens is ze Germany #1"

Fab Fabre04

Nutty Nutty Jens, Gilberto,and Clichy.

After the penalty save for 2 minutes I loved Jens more than my mum :eek:ops: player of the tournament for me

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Jens Lehmann who saved the late penalty to send us into our first CL final in the club's history. Jens won the award with a massive 82% of the votes; followed by Gilberto who had 9% and returning left back Gael Clichy who had 2%.

60081.jpg

Well done Jens and thanks

Next Up: Sunderland

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom