• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - LC: Wigan Athletic vs Arsenal | 10/01/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Gilbert

• Djourou

• Cygan

• Gilberto

• Flamini

• Hleb

• Quincy

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Wigan 1 - Arsenal 0

Wigan hold the advantage going into the second leg of the Carling Cup semi-final.

Who was your MOTM?

Closes: Thursday

TG

gstew

Senderos was the MOTM, but I voted for Cygan because he came in a close 2nd and I am sick of the abuse he takes even when he performs well.

Tegh

Established Member
Senderos gets it for me, the guy kept Roberts at bay for the whole match and he's a fast, physical striker.

Almunia gets an honourable mention, because his positioning was good, and he made some key interceptions.

f4evo

no doubt senderos, who was brilliant today gave jason roberts the treatment he deserves

2almunia
3gilbert

Mark

Established Member
Flamini for me. Should've worn the armband. He played like a real leader and I loved him yelling at everyone just before the second half, plus he was everywhere and worked very hard. Cannot for the life of me get why no one on here likes him.

Senderos and Almunia were also excellent.

adjie

Senderos

1st Phil, 2nd Cygan and 3rd Gilbert
Too bad we didn't have Lupoli earlier in this game.

gun4glory

Cygan and Senderos... I voted for Cygan because he covered Senderos a few times...
I know there are some but there are too few people who can actually get over how Cygan CAN be but not how good he is at times... What on earth does Cygan have to do to get some appreciation here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom