• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - LC: Wigan Athletic vs Arsenal | 10/01/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Gilbert

• Djourou

• Cygan

• Gilberto

• Flamini

• Hleb

• Quincy

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
LuKaZaN said:
Mark said:
Flamini for me. Should've worn the armband. He played like a real leader and I loved him yelling at everyone just before the second half, plus he was everywhere and worked very hard. Cannot for the life of me get why no one on here likes him.

Senderos and Almunia were also excellent.

Agreed, and I am fan of Flamini, check my thread.. it's around somewhere.

The second half from him wasn't great but his work rate was exceptional all the way through (it always is). I remember moments towards the end of the match where he was getting absolutely battered because he was chucking himself in to tackles regardless of the outcome.

Apart from Senderos I don't think I remember a single other player going to ground... :?

cygan. i think almunia and him were the only seniors who really showed the youngsters how to play good football last night.

Viper

Established Member
Mark said:
Flamini for me. Should've worn the armband. He played like a real leader and I loved him yelling at everyone just before the second half, plus he was everywhere and worked very hard. Cannot for the life of me get why no one on here likes him.

Senderos and Almunia were also excellent.
I agree about what you said about Flamini. He works extremely hard compared to everyone else on the pitch and was trying to do a lot. I like him - he doesn't ***** out and gets stuck in.

Senderos was my MOM. A simply brilliant performance. Almunia made a few excellent stops too.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Phil Senderos who looks likely to get more first team appearances in the place of Kolo Toure. Phil won the award with 65% of the votes; he was followed by Pascal Cygan who had 10% and Manuel Almunia who had 8% of the votes.

16854.jpg

Well done Big Phil

Next Up: Boro at Highbury

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom