• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 12/03/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Flamini

• Eboue

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• Henry

• Pires

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 2 - Liverpool 1

Goals: Thierry x2

A very important set of three points were secured today. It meant that we moved back into 5th spot and just 2 points away from Tottenham.

Who was our MOTM?

My Motm: Hleb, Eboue and Thierry were all very good, hard to pick between them.

TG

IBL

Established Member
Cesc. What a ball by the 18 year old for Henry's first. Controlled the midfield, playing with lots of confidence, even pulled off a cheeky nutmeg :D

Special mention to Henry who took his goals very well and realy worked hard, also Toure who was willing to risk neck and limb for the cause.

Mark

Established Member
Cesc and Henry were the real standouts, but everyone was excellent. Pires put in his best performance for a while, it seems being on the bench for a bit has helped him, I hope.

Lukazan

Established Member
Cesc was wonderful but without Henry's goals no 3 points I'm afraid.

So I am going for Henry.

asajoseph

Established Member
Gerrard. Incisive and decisive.

Barring that, Cesc for me (that pass to Thierry was unbelievable!), but Kolo (despite one bizarre howler) earns a special mention for that tackle, Hleb for some great running and of course Thierry for a fantastically taken goal, and excellent strikers opportunism for the second.

nazo

Established Member
Henry for me. No goals, no points. Not only that but Henry was making some good runs and passing around really good.

Special mention to: Cesc for controlling the middle and passing amazingly. Toure for being a beast. Hleb eventhough sometimes his passing was horrible he was good all around (amazing turns from him). Eboue for his slick passing and runs up front, but he should've scored when he was one on one with Reina. Gerrard for that great pass to Henry :p

choi12911

Henry for me. If it wasn't Ade and Pires' piss poor finishing, Henry could've easily gotten 2 goals and 2 assists.

(Remember that Henry's run that started from the half-line? As he received the ball, he turned around in a millisecond, then ran all the way to the corner of the right penalty area with a thundering pace to lay a perfect pass right into the inside of the Ade's boot. And Ade just skyrocks it. Haha. And Pires at the end when he hits the goal post in such a close range.)

chandraraj

cesc definitely. he is beyond his age. his calmness on the ball is amazing. except for one ot two passes, the rest are accuarate. special mention for the defence splitting-pass resulted in a classic henry goal.
henry was awesome too.

Ratinho

Established Member
Somalian_Gooner said:
Alex-Hleb was the Man of The Match.... (IMO)

Basically see my location.

And Cesc, followe by Henry, but there were a lot of quality performances.

Double_H

Established Member
Gerrard :D:D

i voted for Cesc ...he out classed the Liverpool Midfield
Alonso wanted to Injure him to play in the worldcup ;)

tgr

cesc and henry!
but i choose henry for his goals. congratulations to henry ! he will be topscorer of epl in a straight 3.

ucup33

Once again fabregas show his trully talent and his skill, but for this time I will have to give credit to Henry because of his hard work tonight. He is absolutely important to us as cesc says in the interview with skysports after the game, well Fabregas also important to us :)

Legend#1

Established Member
Out of Cesc and Henry.

Gotta give it to Cesc, for dominating a midfield that consisted of Gerrard, Hamann and Xabi.. and that absolutely delightful through ball.

adjie

Double_H said:
Gerrard :D:D
i voted for Cesc ...he out classed the Liverpool Midfield
Alonso wanted to Injure him to play in the worldcup ;)

Interesting Suspicion ... but reasonable. :D
I'll go for Titi.

Btw, I've noticed him a little bit limp-off last 10 min. of last night game.
Hopefully he's OK with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom