• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 12/03/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Flamini

• Eboue

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• Henry

• Pires

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

calvinngai88

Definitely our young and fabulous Cesc Fabregas! Without his passes and his great work in the midfield. Without him, there won't be Henry scoring those goals (except for the good pass from Gerrard) though I admit only Henry could have finished off with those clinical touches. But once again, I bow to Fabregas. He made Hamann and Xabi to throw tantrums and even Xabi at times doing the 'KEEP QUIET' sign with his index finger on his lips(very comical!) to Fabregas and a slight push on his face too (What an idiotic Xabi). I guess he was jealous of Fabregas for his pin-point passes and might even be afraid of him staking a claim in Spain's squad, or even the 1st 11 XI!!! Thumbs up for Fabregas. :D

wana_3k

i said last week henry was back,but this time i have more confidence wen i say it..in fact complete comfidence! go the gunners!

Saville

henry...brilliant first goal then 2nd right place at the right time....runner-up..Fabregas..played his usual outstanding form!

wer

Henry nicks it. Cesc was outstanding as well. His pass for Henry goal was class. Henry got my vote cause of his tireless running and was unlucky not to get a couple of assist.(Ade was bad and Bobby unlucky.)

beanz

Eboue sprints out of defence with the ball and pushes a neat ball down the line for Hleb to collect without breaking his stride, he stops, turns inside and squares the ball sharoly to Cesc who waits and waits for precisely the right moment to slide a perfectly weighted, defence splitting pass to Titi who takes a touch to set up and with a barely perceptible backlift caresses the peach (the ball is magically transformed into delicious ripe fruit by the touch of Titis boot) past the despairing dive of Riena and crashes into his favourite spot just inside the far post.
The crowd went wild :clap
Can I have four "Men of the Match" please. :?:

Gurgen

Established Member
Henry for me.

Tempted to give it to Cesc but at the end of the day Henry won us the game. You can stick Ronaldinho up your arse.

Rahul

I am tempted to give it to cesc but has to go to henry for his brace.

Great presence of mind by him to intercept the back pass.Cescs pass to henry for his first just tore past their whole defence.

And a special mention to hlebs performence his touches are wonderful to watch and he is getting better and better

qs

Established Member
To think an 18 year old could do so much damage to a midfield that starred 2 of the premierships best in Gerrrard and Alonso plus Hamaan whos no push over either, a midfield that was designed to do not much more than stop people like Fab playing football, is something quite spectacular. I cant remember how many times the Liverpool players tried to kick him out of the game, yet he didnt rise to it or allow himself to be kept out of the game. He showed everything we admire him for, vision, passing, control, defensive grit, bravery and maturity beyond any of the other midfielders on the day. Quite simply amazing. If he doesnt go to Germany with Spain it'll be an absolute injustice. The boy is just breath taking.

Tegh

Established Member
Cesc.

Henry got the goals, but Cesc put in all the groundwork, don't know how the hell he isn't leading this poll.

You can't make a goal without a pass, and what a pass it was for Henry's first. Cesc's performance was so amazing that it gave Andy Gray a hard on, and he's like 96. Blue pill, anyone?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Thierry got two nice goals, was full of running and full of menace.

But Cesc was just f'cking amazing!

So, Cesc for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom