• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 03/12/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Henry

• van Persie

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gun4glory

Lehmenn no doubt, if it wasn't for him we would have been 3 or four goals down ant HALF-TIME!! and a few more in the second half... he really did save us from an embarassing defeat (as if 2-0 at bolton, a team who lost at fulham last week, isnt embarassing enough)
But can someone tell me why Lemenn was booed every time he toouched the ball... i know there was an incident in the 4th minute but i dont really understand what happened partly because i was watching it in French...

gun4glory

They ruined it.

Own UP!

Jens again for me.

Again.

Again

Well maybe if we get enough votes for Jens, well cancel out fabregas and pires's votes...

Btw does anyone feel henry was nlucky yesterday, he hit the post twice with two insane shots... and he didnt click with the other players...

Army of Me

Established Member
wasn't me!

lehmann all the way, i managed to drag myself to my tv for football first to get a better look at the game and have to agree - everyone was pish except for lehmann.

i just hope he doesn't shine this season just to get to the world cup, manages to wangle a new contract and then decides to take it easy next season - i'm beginning to love this guy.

also don't think lauren had a bad game and didnt deserve to be taken off, although he did give away quite a few free kicks in the one area you don't want to concede, but having said that, so did everyone!

asajoseph

Established Member
I think Lauren gave away two ropey free-kicks yesterday, but at least he was showing a little aggression. That said, he got carded, and wasn't really getting forward that well - sticking Eboue on was probably what I'd have done too, although it didn't exactly change the game.

Viper

Established Member
Lehmann without a doubt. The rest of the team played poor, and lacked motivation.

He saved our asses on a few (many) occasions, preventing the scoreline from going any higher.

seb_afc

Established Member
cygan for me. looked solid everytime and made great tackles giving away free kicks in dangerous areas. well played you bald headed ****!

Chips&CurrySauce

I'm sorry but this is totally pointless. When you play as crap as we did, having a man of the match poll is bit of a piss take! After saturday we should have chump of the match, the poll would be a lot closer and a lot more relevant!

jeromelee

Campbell got a vote too? Now seriously, whoever picked him please own up. Might have to ask Asajoseph to chew your arm off instead.

Gurgen

Established Member
seb_afc said:
cygan for me. looked solid everytime and made great tackles giving away free kicks in dangerous areas. well played you bald headed ****!

Strange he isn't in the poll. Baffling.

RammiXP

Lehmann for me. Lol pires has some votes. HAHA did you see him moan like a ***** in the midde of the park after henry lost it he let settlios have the whole of the central midfield while he stood and moaned what a joker.

zerofeel

Thats Pires for u...whinging on whinging lane when Arsenals losing..This guy shouldnt even be in the first team..in fact he shouldnt even been at Arsenal this season because his attitude is horrendous...lack of passion,no commitment and no heart whatsoever merely cruising with time until his contract ends this season..i for once am glad that the french national coach,Ray Domenech hasnt picked him yet...

n my chump of the match is Pires....can the real ROBERT PIRES please stand up! ;D

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Jens Lehmann who saved us from a bigger embarrassment on Saturday. Jens won the award with 88% of the votes; he was followed by Robin van Persie who had 4% and Robert Pires 2%.

4105.jpg

Well done Jens

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom