• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 25/11/06

Jkreffer

Established Member
Bolton 3-1 Arsenal
Gilberto

An incredibly predictable result in the end. A much better performance than in recent years however, the score line was the worst to date.

I thought Fabregas had a good game today actually. Some were saying that he looked a bit lost, but I thought he had a pretty producitve game and was one of our better performers.

For me the MOTM was obvious. Gilberto had a great game and scored what could have been a crucial goal had we been more decisive after that.

Gryphon

gilberto,
won everything that came his way, potected the back 4 welll, and his distribution tonight was excellent

jefree

Gilberto

I did also realize in this match that Fabregas has put some thunderous strikes in his game lately.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gilberto. Just hope that Flamini will soon learn the positioning and anticipation senses from Gilberto.

stuart

Established Member
walcott for me, at 17 he is fantastic
gilberto seconds him

walcott took their defence apart

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
I thought the linesman looked more menacing that those bunch of *****s, can't really pick one out.

IBL

Established Member
What what it's worth, MotM by some distance was Gilberto, he always does well when he's wearing the captains armband

seb_afc

Established Member
Gilberto was immense. Really has made that DM role into his own. Him and walcott were quality, but gilbs gets it.

Tony Montana

Established Member
Gurgen said:

:lol:

I was scrolling down the list quickly and I saw your one word post among although the Gilbertos. I had to scroll back up again to see who wrote it. It made me crack up!

It really is pathetic that people haven't mentioned even one Bolton player yet. Funny how the Motm is always an Arsenal player. Gilberto was the best Arsenal player but Anelka was surely man of the match.

kwg

Tony Montana said:
Gurgen said:

I was scrolling down the list quickly and I saw your one word post among although the Gilbertos. I had to scroll back up again to see who wrote it. It made me crack up!

It really is pathetic that people haven't mentioned even one Bolton player yet. Funny how the Motm is always an Arsenal player. Gilberto was the best Arsenal player but Anelka was surely man of the match.
hey i said that scott parker was motm at newcastle lol
gilberto with theo at a close second. if theo had been played the ball more frequently than giving it to freddie we may have scored a secon or even have drew the game.

Gurgen

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
Gurgen said:

He used to score those bullets for us. I still haven't seen a better forward at his age when he first came to us. Pace, power, technique, finishing ability, he had it all. And he had more potential than Henry too, imagine those two playing together at the peak of their powers.

Now the lazy bastard probably won't score a single goal until Arsenal-Bolton :lol:

slapz

Gurgen, he might decide he's been at Bolton long enough for the return fixture and be playing for Lyon ;)

Gilberto was our best player

Jkreffer

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
Gurgen said:

I assumed everybody would be voting for their Arsenal man of the match considering it is an Arsenal forum.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom