• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 25/11/06

awooga83

Established Member
No, don't get me wrong i don't want them to play well that i would be concerned at that but if they do there isn't anything i can do and them doing well doesn't effect how Arsenal will play in the next game. After a result here on an Arsenal forum i'm more concerned with who i felt played the best for Arsenal and were we failed and why. If i was chatting to another fan of another club or on a general forum then i would be more likely to discuss the game objectively. I don't always focus enough on the opposition during a match to name a man of the match for them if they do something stand out like score a couple of goals or save every shot then its easy but not in goaless draws or poor games.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom