• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Charlton vs Arsenal | 30/09/06

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
i would like to give it to both hleb and robin because both made very crucial contributions towards the victory...

but for an all-over performance, it has to be hleb...

hleb:
1. made a superb assist (danced with 3 charlton defenders before finding rvp)

2. made a sublime keypass to eboue that led to robin's stunning 2nd goal

3. linked very well with eboue, toure, cesc, gilberto, henry and rvp

4. most of our dangerous attacking movements were initiated by him

5. improved his passing drastically!

6. might add another 2 assist in his bag if it wasn't for henry and cesc's below than average finishing

7. technically, he was invisible in charlton's eyes because he was always in good positions to receive the ball and none of the charlton's players realized it until it was too little too late... he's our blindspot guy

8. he attacked, he defended, he worked his ass off

9. he played effectively and beautifully all at the same time

10. because he's hleb...

Bazza19

rvp for me, hleb played as well as ive sen him ever play but rvp won us the match with two good goals,

Nutsy

Established Member
Robin Van Persie 7 Alex Hleb. Conjoined man of the match, although, a lot of people would still stick to RvP. But Hleb's just been bloody fantastic. :D

RC8

Established Member
I think you have to look at it in 2 ways:

a)Who performed better overall?
-Hleb

b)Who had more influence on the final result?
-Van Persie

So, depending on your definition of MotM, your option may well vary.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom