• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Charlton vs Arsenal | 30/09/06

jacc_7_1

helb might the engineer of the show but w/o rvp, the result might not be the same, so my vote goes to rvp

qs

Established Member
jacc_7_1 said:
helb might the engineer of the show but w/o rvp, the result might not be the same, so my vote goes to rvp

Well without Hleb to give Robin the pass for his first goal the result wouldve been different too.

I'm going for Hleb, a better performance from Robin a well taken first goal and an amazing second but his kick on Hasslebaink marred an otherwise good day for Robin.

Hleb did alot more than Robin and giving a player MOTM just because he scored the goals shows a complete lack of understanding. Robin contributed little else and while he had a good game a MOTM performance it wasnt.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom