• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | 17/09/06

christoph

anyman that gets the winner at old trafford is always in with a shout, but i honstley think that everybody played immense:

ade
cesc
jens
hleb
rosicky
gallas
toure

1-0 to the arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

highbury_boy

cant believe not many people have not noiced our young swiss prodigy DJOUROU he was a rock and he only 19
but my MoM's were:
Djourou
gallas
rosicky
fabs
Toure

tckdemig0d

GuNNerZ4LiFe said:
MAD JENS hands down. OMG I went crazy when we scored. banging walls screaming. thats what it meant to me.

Yo i just got home from work, and just saw the game! F*CK*NG AMAZING!!! what a game, great goal!! I think my heart seriously stopped beating the moment we scored! Adebayor had me pulling my hair out at times, Fabregas played well but MOTM in my opinion had to be between Rosicky and Lehmann. Although our back four was awesome!! good thing I left this game recording im gonna watch it all night! :p

MK5

Ade did a fantastic job today, I've always said the guy's got potential so I'm not trying to justify something I've said in the past here, but if he hadn't scored that goal most people would have gone on about the chance he wasted when him & Eboue came up 2 against 1. His workrate would probably not even be mentioned so let's not get carried away.

andyswafc

WHO WAS I HUGGING AND SCREAMING AT AFTER THE GAME IN THE GUNNERS PUB THAT SAID THEY WERE FROM MANIA? THERE WERE A FEW OF YOU!

cubbz_th14

lehmann and fabregas were immense - ade worked hard - im just in such a good mood i dont know who to criticise - great performance from all the lads who rose up to the challange

RammiXP

My man of the match:

Rosicky BRILLIANT, i have explained myself enough in the ratings thread but he was the difference in my opinion.

Double_H

Established Member
YES YES YES

i watched the match with 4 Man U friends
what a great day

alll the guys were great but Man of the Match is Le Boss

polar87

MOM is every single player of the gooners, everybody gave 110% today. Guys lets also not forget we are a really young team as well, Djorou 19, Fab 19, Ade 21, Eboue 23

Our future seriously seems bright

I HAVE JUST COME BACK FROM MANCHESTER I WAS SAT WITH THE UNITED FANS AND HAD TO HOLD MYSELF IN. I AM SO HAPPY!! AND OF ALL PEOPLE- ADEBAY-****ING-YOR!

RomZ

Im quite surprised that lots of people picked Cesc as MOTM. This is about man of the match, not assist of the match. We pick MOTM based on performance the whole game, not just a moment of brilliance.

My pick goes to Jens.....Ade also excellent.....

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom