• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | 17/09/06

gun4glory

James said:
Polls have been removed.

I think something's going to be done for the MOTM threads though.
Really? Why is that?

Have it done that only Mods can post MOtM polls...

yankeegooner

Jens. We won 1-0, and he saved two should've been goals. Granted one save was with his face, but his late save was amazing.

BeijingGunner

That left foot shot into the right corner of the goal, that's how Jens was beaten by Grosso at the World Cup. Never again! Jens is a warrior, he drives the team forward and is, with King Kolo, the rock of our defence.

My Man of the Match would probably be Kolo. Rosicky, Adebayor, Eboue -exept jumping under the ball to let the orange one in-, Fab and Bert were all huge today, but Kolo played injured, played alongside a 19yo in Djourou, and was still and absolute monster. He plays with his head and his heart, a master of his trade.

P.s did anyone else notice Baptista's style of running? Is it just his muscle bulk, but he seemed almost to lumber, like a man carrying too much weight. I think it was hard for him to pick up the pace of the game quickly, but he almost whipped in that vicious curler from the edge of the box.

gunner_down_under

come to think of it, its too hard to pick one from us, so :

MoM has to goto Guillermo Gallas for being the first person to come out and have the balls to say "I have a feeling we're gonna win"

He's going to me massive for us.

Anyway, best performance has to be Gilberto and Ade - fought till the end.

and Rosicky and Fab, you little geniuses!

gunner_down_under

come to think of it, its too hard to pick one from us, so :

MoM has to goto Guillermo Gallas for being the first person to come out and have the balls to say "I have a feeling we're gonna win"

He's going to me massive for us.

Anyway, best performance has to be Gilberto and Ade - fought till the end.

and Rosicky and Fab, you little geniuses!

jaguars4ever

BeijingGunner said:
P.s did anyone else notice Baptista's style of running? Is it just his muscle bulk, but he seemed almost to lumber, like a man carrying too much weight. I think it was hard for him to pick up the pace of the game quickly, but he almost whipped in that vicious curler from the edge of the box.
He seemed pretty damn fast for an uber-heavyweight. Can you imagine the momentum at which he'd bulldoze someone over at full throttle? I also noticed that he does that rapid skip-check thing when he's standing still just before he takes off. :D

DBmagik10

every week we go on how cesc should be rested , he's tired he's wilting he's losing it. HOLY S***.
now we know why Arsène wont rest him. the kid is larger than life i tell you. he's huge.
along with messi the best proven young guns this side of the milky way.
oh and yeah who the f*** is phooney anyways?

Soler

Established Member
It's hard to split them but I thought Kolo was stupendously immense at the back. He is such a star.

Rahul

Its got be between rosicky ade jens or gilberto for me.

dont know how people even considering fabregas

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom